My LS430

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by Lildann, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Lildann

Lildann Member

Hey everyone. I'm new to this forum so I thought I'd post my car. I have a 2004 LS430 UL that I call Betty Boop because she's big and sexy. She's bagged with air lift struts, V2 management, and a custom wood floor with hard lines. She's on Work Bersaglio wheels. 20x10 front and 20x11 rear. SuperStar Customs in Lilburn, Georgia pulled and worked my fenders and quarters. Bucky from SuperStar has been instrumental in helping me get the car where she is today. I love my car and still have other plans for her. Hopefully my next mod will be selling my wheels and getting Leon Hardiritt Waffs. Here's some pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Lildann

Lildann Member

Here's my trunk.

[​IMG]

3. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

nice ride

4. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Looks good man, great start. Bucky did my LS430 when I had it and he did an awesome job. My wife was rear ended so I ended up getting rid of it, have to get my AimGain VIP bodykit back over to Bucky for him to touch up/repair the rear bumper off the kit so I can sell it. Or I might sell it as-is. You'll definitely enjoy the car, I miss my 430 and want another....

5. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks!

6. Lildann

Lildann Member

I appreciate that. I've always loved the LS430. I'm a Lexus Master Tech so I drove them when they were new. I always said "one day I'll get one" and I haven't been disappointed since I have gotten her.

7. Rowdiggity

Rowdiggity New Member

Looks awesome what did you do to get the front that low?!

8. Lildann

Lildann Member

I have SuperStar Customs 30mm shortened knuckles.

9. Lildann

Lildann Member

[​IMG]
    My old wheels waiting to be shipped out.

[​IMG]

Stripped and test fit with the new lips

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Assembled ready to be sealed.

[​IMG]

Test fit before tires.

[​IMG]

Getting washed up.

[​IMG]

Ready to go to the show.

[​IMG]

At the show.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Parked with Infamous Society and VIP'd Out.

[​IMG]

Driving home.

10. Lildann

Lildann Member

For some reason it didn't post the story.

I figured I'd give everyone an update. I've always loved Leon Hardiritt Waffe wheels so I decided that I wanted to get a set. After over four months of trying, and multiple people backing out, I finally sold my wheels. Because it had taken so long to sell my wheels, the set of Waffes that I had found had been sold. After looking for another month, I found a set of machine face, step lipped 20s. I disassembled them, ordered a new set of rear lips, sent one set of the original lips out to be polished. While that was going on, I ordered new chrome hardware and worked on the faces. The faces had some corrosion under the clear coat, which is common on these wheels. I sanded the faces down and removed all the corrosion. With the help from Bucky at SuperStar Customs, we brushed the faces and he cleared them. I assembled them and Bucky and I sealed them. I got tires on just in time for SouthrnFresh 6 this weekend. I love the new look and I'm glad that I didn't give up on my goal! Tell me what you guys think!

11. mlracing

mlracing Member

Perfect match to the car

Lildann likes this.
  12. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks!!!!

13. //935GS400

//935GS400 VSC Super Moderator

looking gangsta

Lildann likes this.
  14. ikadburry

ikadburry Member

Car looks good with the waffes! That tuck!

Lildann likes this.
  15. Lildann

Lildann Member

I appreciate that!

16. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks!! That means a lot!

17. Lildann

Lildann Member

Figured I’d post some more pics. Went to StanceNation ATL and had a good time. Here’s a couple pics from it. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

julius071 likes this.
  18. mrkidd

mrkidd Member

Your rides looking good..the new rims changed the whole look

Lildann likes this.
  19. Lildann

Lildann Member

Thanks! I’ve always loved Waffes and wanted some for a long time. They were a PIA getting them and refinishing them. But I’m very happy with the results!

20. Lildann

Lildann Member

Since my factory subwoofer on the way to Southern Fresh, I made a box and amp rack on the sides of my trunk. Finished it just in time for Riverside Chattanooga a few weeks ago. Plus I added OEM Celsior front and rear lips. I was lucky enough to get some pics taken at the show. They turned out great!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

julius071 likes this.