My 2006 3rd gen GS300 Build

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by vincenttngo1, Sep 29, 2014.

1. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

Hey whats up guys! I'm new to the forums and just wanted to share what I've got so far on my 3GS. So far its a big work in progress but I hope to get a good amount of it done soon!

Heres when I got the car brand new, stock with 83xxx miles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The very first thing I decided to do was go air suspension so I picked up Airforce struts and I'm using Airlift Autopilot V2 Management. Big shoutout to Fender Defender and Outcast Garage for the amazing work!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Super clean trunk setup, thanks Fender Defender!
    [​IMG]

Heres how the car sits on stock wheels
    [​IMG]

Next up I did a simple muffler delete with some 4'' tips. Real cheap and sounds awesome!
    [​IMG]

My friend also let me borrow some varrstoen ES2s as temporary wheels till I find my own set. To be honest I actually liked this setup a lot! It almost convinced me to get real TE37SL's....haha. Specs on these are 19x9.5 +22 squared.
    [​IMG]
    https://scontent-a-lax.xx.fbcdn.net...506696_4817734617499_396198822596351013_o.jpg

Next up is my rear camber kit. Ended up picking up a set of megan rear upper camber arms.
    [​IMG]

and I finally got my own set of wheels! (hence why I got a camber kit...) Weds Kranze LXZs. Always been one of my favorite wheels. The specs on these are 19x9.5 +19F and 19x10.5 +22R. Although they aren't as aggressive as I wish they were, I got them for a killer deal off a real good buddy, so these will definitely do for now!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And thats how my car sits as of right now. I'm still in dire of need of a lip kit, and I have a lot of interior work planned out. So be on the look out! I will be updating this thread regularly

Attached Files:

2. bigniks

bigniks Member

Sweet looking Gs man

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

3. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

wow nice, i didn't know fender defender did air installs! good on them! GS is looking great, did the wheels come off the white IS? they look familiar.

what muffler shop did you use? looking for a decent one in the anaheim, garden grove area! keep us updated on your progress!

4. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

Yup! Fender Defender is really expanding their car work, I'd recommend them for just about anything you need done haha. The muffler shop I went to was Ace Muffler in westminster on Goldenwest and Hazard right next to 7-11, definitely recommend me and all my other buddies have been going there for quite some time they'll take care of ya! And yeah! The owner of the white IS is a really close friend of mine haha. Thanks for the support!

5. mlracing

mlracing Member

Nice, def get that lip kit. Looks good so far

6. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

Yup definitely plan on it soon. Working on some interior goodness right now then right after im done with that I'ma place an order on my kit! Thanks for the love!

7. ysosriuslex

ysosriuslex New Member

How much the kit and bags cost ya ? I got a 08 I'm thinking about bagging

8. snoop562

snoop562 New Member

very nice!

9. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

The bags cost me 1800 and the management was 1100ish don't really remember :/

10. cdplayer

cdplayer New Member

Looking good..

Sent from PASSION VIP GUAM

11. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

Alright guys time to make a really sad update

I was hit a couple days ago (this past friday to be exact) by an idiot driver that couldn't wait 5 seconds to make a left turn (made a left turn on a yield green light without yielding me). I'm going to safely assume its a total loss (airbags deployed and frame damage), and even if the adjuster claims its fixable, I'd rather not get it fixed since I know it will never be the same :(. So thats that, thanks for the love and support guys!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

12. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

13. StoopidONE

StoopidONE New Member

Let the guy who hit you pay for another better cleaner G or even LS :: sad very sad that we have one less VIP to shine the streets anytime night & day::: GOOD LUCK ON NEXT VIP!!

Sent from me StOOpidONE using VIPStyleCars 4lyf

14. actolex

actolex New Member

Damn....that really sucks !!! Sorry to see a fellow 3GS enthusiast leave the club....

15. mlracing

mlracing Member

Oh man that's a heavy hit! Sad to hear it

16. RITZY33

RITZY33 Member

Salvaged for sure
    hope your OK....

17. vincenttngo1

vincenttngo1 New Member

I'm fine thank you guys! Blessed to have come out of that unscratched. I'm waiting for the insurance to get back to me to see what his policy is like. Depending on how it goes I'm either gonna just get another car or I'm going to use the money to fix this car, and take it even a step further :). Don't worry guys, the VIP in me will always be alive!

18. 00scotty

00scotty New Member

damn, sorry to see such a clean platform put down like that. yeah man dont let that slow you down one bit. hopefully its good news from the insurance

19. bigniks

bigniks Member

That sucks man your car was looking sweet as well. Glad to hear you are ok tho

20. TrancEpimp408

TrancEpimp408 New Member

that was a quick build and really clean.. hate to see it go so quick.. hope your next build will be even better