LS430 from Kansas

Discussion in '101 Builds' started by illest, Dec 26, 2012.

1. illest

illest New Member

I love it.. Definitely if you're an iPhone /iPod user I would highly recommend it. Charges it and hard wire for digital quality... I even had upgraded to the 5... And got the adapter still works like a champ!! Also kept all my steering wheel control too.

2. ultraman

ultraman New Member

damn this 430 is sick all black erthang

3. okstance

okstance New Member

omggg who took these! guna share them on facebook.com/okstance ^_^

4. illest

illest New Member

5. Futura Design

Futura Design VSC Vendor

what's next? got a few LS430 parts for sale

6. illest

illest New Member

Yea i saw...what you planning on building next? If anything I would of probably picked up the wald. Plan probably get all arms and front camber and run a different set of wheels by next season...I want to go to some of the texas shows but doubt i'll be able to make it down there.

7. okstance

okstance New Member

you should sell those to max for his new ls..they would look soo good on there ^_^
    your car is everything a vip car at this point in the build should be..love it!
    you guna come down to okc for cupcake meet?

8. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Clean, like the stance and look, I have a black on black UL I plan to have ready for next spring/summer after I get back from Afghanistan. If you sell the rims hit me up, I may be interested. There's a guy that gets RnD Auto lip kits at a good price on here or cl, might be something to look into. I almost thought the rims were Wald for a minute there. Clean ride though...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2013
  9. illest

illest New Member

I offered it to Max...he said hes up in the air bout getting wheels next or getting bags...

Thanks...as I always say..anything is always for sale. ;D

10. ikadburry

ikadburry Member

Best stance winner IFO 2013!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

11. illest

illest New Member

Thanks bro!!! That's a sick shot too =D

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

12. Redline26

Redline26 New Member

Looking good bro!

13. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

Yeah bro you should come to the Texas shows there great and your car is flawless

14. illest

illest New Member

were debating that now...Dec 15th. problem is ...houston is 8-9 hours away...=(

15. ikadburry

ikadburry Member

No prob bro! You straight killing 'em!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

16. dee_maxi

dee_maxi New Member

It's about 4 hours for me lol

17. Lansky

Lansky New Member

Dope! Picking up one in a couple months. Any problems with usaspec adapter? Do you have the Bluetooth?

18. illest

illest New Member

no...not problems..with the exception of new update on ios7...every now and then since update my steering wheel control doesn't work..but once i restart the phone its fine..ios7 wants to take over and start my itune radio and stuff off my phone..weird.

19. illest

illest New Member

wow thanks.. i appreciate it. there's a lot of hard ls430 on here..especially in texas. just trying to hang...lol. just sold my wheels..i got version 2.0 in the workssssss ;]

20. whtGs904

whtGs904 New Member

Niceee look!