LED and Swarovski Crystal Clock

Discussion in 'Interior' started by burgy, Feb 6, 2009.

1. burgy

burgy New Member

Many of you have seen the Swarovski Crystals in and around the analog clock in the Q, but I replaced the white LEDs in the Clock and while I was at it, replaced teh HVAC bulbs with blue LED's as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For those they have always been wanting to do the LED's in the HVAC, I used NEO4 twist lock LED's from Superbrightleds.com and the clock LED's are T1.5 twist locks.

Remember, if the LED doesn't light up, take it out and turn it a half turn the put it back in! haha ask me how I know, I got so frustrated until I remembered that.

2. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

:biggthumpup:

3. BAHC

BAHC New Member

i think it looks good by its lonesome, but a bit to bling bling for the outdated center console

4. bob_sagat

bob_sagat New Member

looks sick! Are you gonna change the rest of the lights to blue?

5. burgy

burgy New Member

^ Most of those lights will go when the DD goes in, the rest will probably get a blue tint as they are internal hard wired lights inside the switches. I actually did the Crystals a few years ago and just recently updated the lights

6. C8V6C

C8V6C New Member

Looks nice

7. Phaze2_mizzark

Phaze2_mizzark New Member

LOL! that's exactly what I wanted to say.

8. Shonn

Shonn New Member

I was thinking of adding a few swarovski crystals to my clock as well. After i saw yours a while back. :) Been meaning to look up how to take it apart. lol. Guess I found out now. Thanks Burgy.