Ksport/D2 basic air suspension

Discussion in 'Wheels and Suspension' started by alpha, Feb 10, 2013.

1. alpha

alpha New Member

Hey guys, tried searching, but cant find an answer

Im thinking about getting a basic kit from above mentioned brands
    Now question is, i know that it only offers up and down settings(all i need) but what i dont know is, can a ride height (when bag is fully inflated) set to my ride height same as my current height with coils?
    here is a pic of current height
    [​IMG]

anyone?

I dont want any more lift, dont want it too look silly driving around like a donk:)

Thanks

2. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

what are you looking for by switching to air suspension. yes it can probably be set at that height and be dumped when parking, but... idk seems pointless to me. i'd rather be low and lift over obstacles than be low and lower for parking.

3. alpha

alpha New Member

each to their own, but since i've decided to run a kit i rather have kit on the floor while aired out and obviously at a reasonable height while driving.
    my car isn't a daily... she sits in the garage for the most of a year, only sees the road once every few weeks...
    i can easily upgrade management system in this kit anyways, in case i decide to get more lift etc, since its coilover based, i have preddy decent range in lift and drop etc.:)

4. Juzzo

Juzzo VSC Super Moderator

Yeah no problem, with my Aristo with D2 setup I can have around 6-7" of lift, but now I have set it up so that my max lift is 4" to be able to barely get over speed bumps and roll with around 1-1,5" ground clearance. Takes a little work getting set up properly, but no biggie :biggthumpup:

5. alpha

alpha New Member

thanks mate:)
    hows the ride with them?