jzs147 aristo 1 gen camber kit need it asap... help

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by sidewaysperformace, Nov 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. sidewaysperformace

sidewaysperformace New Member

can anyone help me please i have paid 2 much money to make a camber kit for this car for the rear of my car does aneyone have any answers for me

2. CubanGS

CubanGS New Member

Don't really understand what your asking! you have custom rear upper arms? I wanna see!!

3. sidewaysperformace

sidewaysperformace New Member

yes i have made 2 kits .... both failed .... need a rear camber kit for my 1st gen ... aristo ... does aneyone know where to get a set that isint a1000 dollars

4. rapollon

rapollon New Member

Dood, what are you asking?

5. CrazyHawaiian

CrazyHawaiian New Member

6. JMAX

JMAX New Member

If you are looking for a rear camber kit for 1st gens you are out of luck since no big companies make anything for our models. I know, I looked into it. Small fabrication shops here or in Japan might be able to build something for you but you will end up spending that much.

The short answer: no one makes them and if they do, it will be around the 1K ballpark.

Now, let me tell you of a little side project I am working on (besides ALL my other crap)

I am designing (paper/CAD designing) rear and front adjustable suspension for this model based on 2nd gen and 1st gen parts. I talked to K Sport about building suspension for these cars: their process is once the design is accepted and I pay for some protos to be build, I have to order at least 200 sets at $50 per set for them to build it... which is better to spend 1200 for someone professional and with experience to build it for you, and if you are generous, share the knowledge.

Also, here is a list of interchangeable suspension parts across platforms:

List of interchangeable parts with 1st Gens

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010