junction produce rolls royce at Naha airport

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sojah, Apr 21, 2013.

1. sojah

sojah Member

so i was dropping off my parents at the Naha Airport in Okinawa Japan last week when i looked over and saw this JP Rolls Royce with their boutique stickers all over it in the lane next to me. it didn't look like the ceo of JP though (seen him enough in all the vip mags to put 1 and 1 together if he got out of the car but couldn't pick him out of a lineup though).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. romeo291

romeo291 New Member

That's pretty awesome though, was that car as badass in person as it is in pictures? Ride height could be lower imo though, haha.

3. sojah

sojah Member

i was initially really impressed with it at first glance but the more and more i took pics from different angles it just seemed like all the parts made it look/seem cheaper than used to enhance it like the parts would on other cars. i feel like they took a rolls royce and made it into a 05 toyota celsior wannabe.

for years i've looked through JP's annual parts catalog and every year there are a few cars that just look plastic-y and cheap to me,, i think this is one of those cars. i think its the side fender cut out fish gills that ruin it for me, plus the stickers.

those rims looked badass though. ;)

4. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 Member

Man, i sad it once and i shall say it once more, i am so jelly of your location

5. C8V6C

C8V6C New Member

MustBeNice.jpg

6. Juzzo

Juzzo VSC Super Moderator

Baller no question about it... but still meh... looks too narrow :shrug:

7. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

interesting wheels, nice plates lol.

8. JUICEDW140

JUICEDW140 New Member

+2

9. alpha

alpha New Member

dont care if to narrow or plasticky looking, i'd take it:)

10. Juzzo

Juzzo VSC Super Moderator

Same, but I'd re-sell it =)

11. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 Member

But really, when you have that much money to start customizing shit like that, WHO REALLY CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK, i think its overly done too, but then again i roll around in a used ls430, not a new or much less anything even close to a rolls.
    When your paper is that long, you can do just about whatever you want, im sure none of the folks in his circle do that so in his world he probably way above the rest

Just my thoughts

I would still roll in it period stickers and even over accessorized(is that a word)

12. BAHC

BAHC New Member

i think its an ugly hearse looking vehicle in general and those (forgiato?) scaras and fender gills arent helping any. i love what JP has done with bently tho, especially the arnage

13. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

i would fuck widdit

14. Slo N Lo Benzo

Slo N Lo Benzo New Member

Not feeling the fender vents either, but still like the side view and rear view(same as looking at ladies I guess). The main thing I'm likin on these Rolls thou are the suicide doors. Later.

15. XCLSIOR

XCLSIOR New Member

I thought i read somewhere that the kit for the phantom was a one off kit for the CEO's car only? Is this true? If so, then maybe its a family member driving his car??

16. sojah

sojah Member

i'm pretty sure they live in osaka (CEO) or mainland at the very least,, not a small island 1000 miles south. maybe a second kit ;)

17. OG

OG Active Member

i dunno man... i'm not a jp fan anymore but i like this. then again it is a customized phantom.

18. CJY33

CJY33 New Member

I'm liking the wheels, and the fact that grandma is getting in the back via the suicide doors!! These cars are like 10,000 pounds, must be some strong ass wheels to hold that weight...

19. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

they have pricing and everything on their site, so i'm assuming it's available to the general public

20. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 Member

This is a pic from the VIPUSA mag i got from sessions, this is the same Rolls Royce, the license plate is the same... Pic from the mag..... Then look at Sojah original post

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367371754.582476.jpg