Jones Deville

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles...' started by widebody_Q, Nov 18, 2011.

1. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

The Q is going to take a while to finish and more money. I rather get some work on the Caddy done so I have a car to roll around with. Thats not to say I am going to take it easy on it but my focus is the Q so I am just going to worry about suspension, wheels, re-paint the bumpers, and accessories for the Caddy for now.

This is the wheel I am going with on the Caddy. Most likely 22" step lip Luxury Abstract Mador

[​IMG]

2. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

looks dope. Like I said before.. I cant think of another wheel I would rather buy when I move up in the higher coach work builds of cars. And that wheel there I would rock on any Phantom or Corniche

3. GEE702

GEE702 New Member

I know this car will come out sick! IMHO I would rock 20s with some whitewall vouges keep the roots lol. Subscribed

4. widebody_Q

Thanks, I appreciate that. That is the look I was aiming for. I drew inspiration from a Bentley wheel but changed it up so much where it looks nothing like the inspiration.

Thanks. I really want to do whitewalls too but if you get a flat and have to rock a non whitewall, it will look out of place and they are not cheap at all to where I can stock them in the backyard. Believe me, I have the worst luck and think about every situation lol.

5. khanhdom

khanhdom New Member

juice it!

6. SIMPLE G50

SIMPLE G50 Member

Nice! I can't wait till you start the mods.

7. widebody_Q

Khan, I bought the car for the trunk space. I rather do air. I got everything minus the bags waiting for it.

Thanks Jimmy, My door handles come in tomorrow and some little misc stuff. I'm going to save up and get a kit then I will take it from there. It will be done by the Liberty BBQ for sure

8. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... cant wait to get me some mador :no homo:

9. BigMone

BigMone Member

door handles you say?

10. widebody_Q

Yeah. Didn't think anyone would care so I didn't post pics. Just got them on the other day. They are sick, I highly recomend them. I got them off ebay for cheap. But if the price is too cheap, they are plastic so always double check the fine print (these are stainless steel and under $100 shipped)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bad pic and I didn't have time to wash the car. They make the car look much better in person. The install was super easy (clean the handles, remove double sided tape from the new handles, stick on and wait 10-15 sec)

11. MR.J

MR.J New Member

12. widebody_Q

Nice, that is one of the best ones I seen. Thats nice short term motivation. I think the rim size is just right. The car is very big. The front bumper and sides are real short vertically. All it needs is a lip kit (would have to be custom) or kit and the wheels would look even better.

You can pass that for vip style anyday as its a big body luxury car acting like a luxury car vs some other platforms that are small to midsize luxury sport cars trying to be large luxury cars. Better wheel choice would make a huge difference though on perception

13. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Madors look sick, I think they beat out the Chaos' for me.

14. widebody_Q

Another pic of the Mador's. Hottest wheel of 2012 without seeing one wheel from 2012 lol.

[​IMG]

15. widebody_Q

Got a PS to show you guys. Check it out

[​IMG]

Getting the front that low will be a bit of a challenge but its our goal. The wheels are scaled to be 22"

16. clean9945

clean9945 New Member

That looks amazing.

17. SIMPLE G50

SIMPLE G50 Member

WOW that is beast! I think with the color match bridges and maybe also matching inner barrel would be sick.

18. volkgt7

volkgt7 New Member

Wow
    That's a REALLY nice wheel

19. MR.J

MR.J New Member

agree with everybody else, something you don't see everyday, looks really good.
    please no fusa :)

20. widebody_Q

Picked up 3 bumpers over the past few days. Need to get 2 more when its all said and done.

[​IMG]

Projectors, rear view mirror pendant and my license plate frame from Luxury Abstract

[​IMG]

The bumper will hang about 1.5" higher. These Deville bumpers are shorter than some mini trucks. Time to change that