Is it me...

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by IS3_FTW, Jul 19, 2015.

1. IS3_FTW

IS3_FTW New Member

Or is this site glitchy. Is the site losing interests on keeping the maintenance up?

I have used, IE8, firefox and chrome and i am having problems navigating through the site. I cant edit my post, use any of the smiley's and when i preview my messages, it shows the preview, but i have to retype it in the this section before i can post it.

Just a curious member

2. mrbrian8

mrbrian8 New Member

Interesting i have always used the mac until the app came out and have never had any issues at all, not like what your reffering too

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

3. IS3_FTW

IS3_FTW New Member

I just tried to edit the first post and -negative response. I made pics to show what i am talking about. Im using chrome on my laptop, but it does the same with IE and firefox from my laptop also

First pic shows the edit is thinking
    2nd pic shows unknown??
    3rd pic shows the preview with no smiley's. I also didnt delete the post in the message area. I had to copy and paste it and post
    4th pic shows the bottom of the preview page

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. IS3_FTW

IS3_FTW New Member

Im still seeing all these issues. Is there going to be maintenance done, or is this site not as active as it used to be 5 years ago?

5. mlracing

mlracing New Member

Was just about to post on this.. I'm getting things like that too, especially these messages up top often:

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958