Import Reactor (Houston, TX)

Discussion in 'Event Coverage' started by jeebus, Apr 5, 2010.

1. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Thought I'd share some of the pics from the show this past weekend. We had a few local celebrities from vsc, widebodyq all the way from New York in the house and our own Gato and Jun from Dallas along with the Stanceworks and the swang and bang crew, thanks for coming down and hope you guys enjoyed your stay. I will highlight the VIP rides in the show for you folks since I can only post 15 pics in my post, I'd recommend you folks check out the link at the bottom if you want to see all the pics from the local photographers of the rest of cars, girls, and some of the anime dressed people lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not VIP but these 2 guys really caught my eye, I believe the G took first place Infinity and the green M3 took second place euro and best paint finish.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All pics taken from our local forum http://houston-imports.com/forums/showthread.php?t=570761

We also did a Refined Elegance team shoot once the lot cleared up that our friend Jun shot so keep your eye out for that once he catches up on some sleep lol.

Can't recall all trophies RE took but for sure we had 1st and 2nd place Lexus to Mr. Exec and Racingstylez, Best VIP Anis again, best engine for Joe, 1st place scion to nez for the XG500, and 3rd place Infinty for my boy Kalvinmau's G35

2. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

And here is a pic we submitted for best team pic, we didn't win but we tried lol
    [​IMG]

3. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

I love what I see from these events....

I see the New purple from gato .. left you a vmail homie never returned my call lol

and Joe Mr Exe ... WOW NEW WHEELS POPPIN !

The Maserati has the new wheels which I haven't seen yet too and Jeebus new release with new wheels !

Props and the displays too .. EPIC TEAM PIC hahahah ... make that the statue !

4. PROJECTGS3

PROJECTGS3 New Member

damn RE doin it big!!!

tia tanaka :drool:

5. fatboivip

fatboivip New Member

that fleetwood is soooo gangstar....props to RE...holding it down

6. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Preview of the team shoot
    [​IMG]

Im sure Jun's pics will look 100 x better

7. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

props for some sicks rides...i know a LOT of hours went into the bodywork and it shows...the motor is like a cherry on top...

and that red LS is pretty mean...

8. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

i had a great time, i never wanna drive racinstylez ls again...too much money for me to worry about scraping / breaking something lolol.

good meeting agim, nga is mad funny yo.

9. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

No chance I was going to miss this one. Thanks for all having me. bigger thanks to BlkonBlk98. I came dolo. If he wouldn't have picked me up and chilled with me the whole time, I would of been stranded since I wasn't old enough to rent a car at the time (I turned 25 the last night I was there). He was a great host. There were beers waiting for me in the cooler when I got there and he must of drove me to WaterBurger like 5 times.

It was real nice getting to meet the guys and actually talk to them for a lil bit.
    Airmax and blkonblk had me rolling in laughter most of the time.
    Thanks Gato for letting me get a free massage in your backseat (no homo). The new details in his ride set it off.
    Thanks tito for the shout out on the mic.
    Nez, good looks on the drinks. Thats the the same conversion I would have done if I had a XB.
    Ben, nice meeting you and getting to chat with you for a while.
    Anis, The cars are insane. The LS has serious presance.
    Joe, your new trunk setup looks like it came straight from Japan.
    Jeebus, I am glad the paint is red and not orange like in some pics. Looks real nice
    mrhaha, Hoebag and anyone I may have missed, it was nice meeting you all.

10. ViPCeo

ViPCeo New Member

^^^ Damn i can jus imagine all the fun ya'll dudez have, cant wait to see pics of Agi drunk hahahaha maybe if i get my mods game up i can make the next one :shrug:

11. kalvinmaui

kalvinmaui New Member

12. kalvinmaui

kalvinmaui New Member

13. Rodneyc77

Rodneyc77 New Member

Every car looks fresh to deff... RE is doing BIG! Love the display...

14. waijai

waijai New Member

had a great time...some of my pics got posted

15. phillygs3

phillygs3 New Member

Damn every ride is flawless , I love the changes some of you did. And I always enjoy the outcome of the shows you guys throw , Very well done :biggthumpup:

16. Kohinoor

Kohinoor VSC Super Moderator

17. AME_VIP

AME_VIP New Member

Damn! It has been said before but RE is doing it big!! I like the medieval statues :D

18. MrExecutiv

MrExecutiv New Member

Good meeting you Agim and Mike. This weekend was very tiring but finally had fun after all the work getting the cars ready. In the end it was all worth it.

19. OG

OG Active Member

man you really can't say enough about these re cars. they best way to put it is: how they look in pics is how they look in person. they're ALL flawless. i know agi (as well as everyone else at the show) went home with fresh motivation for the liberty big dogs.

always good times kickin' it with my boys (no homo) gato and airmax. it was a real pleasure meeting mr. exec. shout outs to racinstylez, jeebus, hoebag, junjdm, and the cats that don't post here much or at all (xb, g35, 350z, accord, civic, fit). last but definitely not least is the 'lac for keepin it hella gangster, can't wait for the juice.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2010
  20. AlleyKat

AlleyKat New Member

You talking to the girl with the dog had me :smiley-rofl: