I introduce you to Biggie Smalls

Discussion in '101 Gallery' started by BiggieSmalls, Aug 17, 2011.

1. Mrs.Rodriguez

Mrs.Rodriguez New Member

Which do you think is better? I really do want to do a manual conversion in the car, so it wont be just a low and slow car you know..

2. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

It's all personal preference. Do you want to be low all the time with a stiffer ride or low when you want? I personally love coilovers and will stay that way. Haha I plan on doing a 5speed swap too.

3. SuicidnS13

SuicidnS13 New Member

Low when you want and lower on demand and high on emergencies own all situations, AIR ALL THE WAY, if you can afford it..

Welcome and I also came from 240's and supras... and a 2jzgte s14 as well...

4. 5-speed would be sick.

5. Mrs.Rodriguez

Mrs.Rodriguez New Member

I was thinking air ride because I am impatient. Haha i hate taking my time while driving...

6. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

Hahaha yeah being cautious all the time sucks but I'm used to it lol. K sport offers a bolt on air ride kit for your car I believe. It's decently priced too. Not sure how the quality is though.

7. Mrs.Rodriguez

Mrs.Rodriguez New Member

I was looking at the UAS? Air ride stuff....Though it says it can work with Tein coilovers which is also what I want. And to me I dont think it is too bad priced.

8. BiggieSmalls

BiggieSmalls New Member

So after finally having some free time I got tires and put the wheels on. It still needs to be lowered more I just didn't have the time. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So far I like how it looks. May add a small spacer, not sure till I finish lowering it. Hope you enjoy.

9. ray316

ray316 Member

looks good bro

10. hondaboi

hondaboi New Member

i like it...looks nice!!

but yes, drop it a bit more...hehe