Hyundai rear center table

Discussion in 'Interior' started by twinturbo_vip, Sep 13, 2011.

1. twinturbo_vip

twinturbo_vip New Member

Anyone seen this table yet? Who's going to be the first to hack up their middle section. The reclining seats dont look too bad either.

[​IMG]

2. Why33

Why33 New Member

Clean..

3. lunatyk

lunatyk New Member

That's pretty boss!

4. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

is that the equus?

5. gh0st

gh0st New Member

yes it is...its a pretty sweet setup!

6. ( . )_( . )

( . )_( . ) New Member

what Hyundai is that?

7. twinturbo_vip

twinturbo_vip New Member

equus. I am not an automotive engineer, nor have i ever driven a new hyundai but they seem to have jumped leaps and bounds since the late 90's early 2000.

i really hate the hate bandwagon everyone is on against hyundai and kia. its like its cool to hate on them?

i wonder if the middle section can be purchased separately :D it wouldn't be a bad idea to put one in a gs or Q. the great part is it looks separate from everything else and not incorporated with the front or seats.

8. ( . )_( . )

( . )_( . ) New Member

just serach up the "equus" car looks good, looks like a newer version of the genesis sedan. the only reason ppl hating on them is they don't wanna pay 50 K for luxury hyundai which is bmw, infinity , lexus and Mercedes territory., but as lately hyundai been steping up their game big time, if toyota and honda dont put out something new and exciting, hyundai will be the new honda.

9. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

equus is winning over people who haven't yet owned a comparable lexus, merc, bmw, etc. i sat in one and it just feels way cheap -- there's a lot of cost cutting evident in the interior. it doesn't feel as luxurious as the other brands. fully loaded, you're about the same cost as an ls460...

10. CrazyHawaiian

CrazyHawaiian New Member

I would never actually put a part from a Hyundai on my VIP ride. Just having the name associated with my build would make me feel like I downgraded somehow, which I admit is totally mental because I know Hyundai is not "bad" per say. But to me, it's still second rate, and cheap, and I don't like the association. I would however, use ideas and concepts that Hyundai implemented, and use them in some form of customization. So in other words, I wouldn't run a Hyundai rear center table in my ride, but I would use a Hyundai rear center table as an example to build something completely custom with better materials. I think it looks great.

11. twinturbo_vip

twinturbo_vip New Member

^ i can respect. if i ever get to this point i would find one off a totaled equus, take the table completely apart, and make mine out of better material. although i may use the same control panel haha customizing that part would suckkkkkkkkkkkkk

12. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

this isn't anything really new, per se, just more
    mainlined into the us market with this car.

13. vip tint+glass

vip tint+glass Active Member

i sit on that thing all the time. i hate when im cleanin the back window and my ass hits the damn shade button

14. visitor

visitor New Member

whole lot of ignorance in this thread.

15. str45

str45 New Member

Here's a supercharged v8 jaguar that we just got in our lot last week.. Real VIP ride.. You can control most of everything with the buttons in the back for the front features.. Fuken dope

[​IMG]

16. Mr.Doback

Mr.Doback New Member

I feel like my favorite interior is still the 2011 A8L....

[​IMG]

17. twinturbo_vip

twinturbo_vip New Member

great first post. :pat:

18. a.blanco0905

a.blanco0905 New Member

^That Audi's vip as fack...

19. CubanGS

CubanGS New Member

i know this is getting old but.... lowriders have been doing bucket seats with center consoles in the rear for ages... im just saying :shrug:

this does give me the idea to re-do the frame work behind the back seats and see how far back i can push them.... hmmmm

20. autofashionELROY

autofashionELROY New Member

won't be able to go to far cause the gas tank is behind the back seat.