help on how to get my car looking great

Discussion in 'Wheels and Suspension' started by boogiefocus, Oct 8, 2010.

1. boogiefocus

boogiefocus New Member

anyone you could help me turn my car from this :

[​IMG]

to this:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

im sorry for the large uploaded pics my car's ride has a mags specs of 5x108pcd
    im just wondering how i could get this low and have nice rims with large offsets...anyone could help me? i would like this kind of wide lip or off set on the mags if you would refer to the right hand picture..thanks :D

2. cheez80

cheez80 New Member

is that a ford focus? i think a few cats have stanced hatchbacks before -- i remember seeing one on stanceworks. i think you'll be more or less on your own on this forum.

good luck with your project!

3. boogiefocus

boogiefocus New Member

yes bro its a european focus not the us version...hope someone could help me out here i already drop my car with lowering springs having 1.5"drop front and back

4. 5t341tH

5t341tH New Member

lowering springs aint gonna cut it. bags+wheels will

5. boogiefocus

boogiefocus New Member

how much would air bags normally cost? how 'bout getting wide lip rims? my rim specifications are 5x108pcd and i think those set of wheels are rare...

6. ALEXTHESUS*PECT

ALEXTHESUS*PECT New Member

5x108 same as volvo. for air go to the vendor section and hit up autofashion or jdmpalace. they can send you in the right direction.

7. boogiefocus

boogiefocus New Member

thanks bro...yup like the volvo's rim specs... got a clue where i can get those wide-lip rims?=) ei man, i hope you guys here in the vip biz could teach me more about vip modifications really interested in learning thanks...

8. boogiefocus

boogiefocus New Member

ei bro im trying to post a thread in the vendor's section for autofashion but it says i dont have access to do so...any idea? i also can't find jdm palace's page in the vendor's section need help thanks

9. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

bro, you have a lot of reading to do, bro.

10. ucf10916

ucf10916 New Member

drop it and throw some wheels on it, or flip it for a vip platform

11. NewLife

NewLife New Member

Welcome
    First and foremost, you need to further educate yourself on what vip style is before purchase any parts. The 101 section is an excellent place to learn the basics.

12. ALEXTHESUS*PECT

ALEXTHESUS*PECT New Member

work wheels offers 5x108 pattern. if you really have the cash and desire google autofashion and just call them on the phone. money talks and you can have any wheel you want, but if you got money, then sell this and get a more common vip car.

13. CamryVIP

CamryVIP New Member

there is no vip easy button. start reading and ditch the lowering springs for coilovers. then start from there. for ur car, get some redrilled bbs RS and you should have no problem going wider from there.

14. 4drferio

4drferio New Member

so0o far so0o go0od

15. BLKVIP

BLKVIP Member

ull get the "stance" but not the look your talking about a crown 4 door saloon were urs is sedan, theirs not much if any aero kits for yours to give it that look. u should focus on a super agressive stance