Help locating curtains, and opinion on tint

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Kouki Monster, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

Not just your average curtains! I am looking for a motorized set for the rear window. The people whom i were going to go through dont anymore, and when they did it was 8 years ago on my friends motor home. but they are no longer in business.

Also, need tint ideas. Since my car is going a bright blue should i:
    Go dark black tint,
    35ish or higher percentage?
    colored tint and what color? I am not a fan of green tint with blue cars.

Some suggestions would help.

2. Since it's going to be a brighter blue, I say glass house. Especially with all the interior work you've been doing.

3. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

lol! yeah.. I been thinking about getting a very light tint, maybe a 50 or 60? cause on a cloudy day its a really green tint already from factory.. but not like the normal green tint people use on vip cars. I do want to tone it down just a little bit since majority of the interior will be white.

I also dont want so dark on the rear window cause the rear deck i want to be shown off.. and a curtain to close when i dont. I have googled the crap out of motorized curtains but no luck really. I am sure people will say why didnt you keep the stock one? well that went up, i want side to side curtain like the maybach has.

4. slvrstrk

slvrstrk New Member

I did 50% blue on mine and I think it turned out great. It may fit your build as well. You can still see through it to see all your interior work and it has that slight blue hue to compliment the paint.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  5. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

id' like to see fiddy blue on it for what it's worth :biggthumpup:

6. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

yeah, i dunno i dont want to much blue cause its already going close to dub ricer style with the color.. so pulling it off with elegance will be difficult.

I guess main focus now is the motorized theater curtains