HELP?Jag rear table tray.

Discussion in 'Interior' started by J.kuza, Jan 26, 2010.

1. VI IX

VI IX Active Member

Thanks for the pics Q. Hella fresh aren't u happy they're going to a good home?!? =)

2. hellah fresh

hellah fresh Member

^^^ yess i am! They were sad sitting on the shelf of out storage. lol

3. JunctionVIP

JunctionVIP New Member

We have a few sets of these, I can't wait to get some installed.

4. NVTHSLEX

NVTHSLEX New Member

How much are the tables ?

thanks

5. RajahCasti

RajahCasti New Member

anyone know what year jags have these tables? im going to go to the junkyard and see if i can find any haha

6. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

Those are XJ40 tables...from 86-94. The X300 and X308's didn't have the little cup inset.

7. MakoShark

MakoShark New Member

Here's a modification that's fairly simple: retrofitting picnic tables from a Jaguar Vanden Plas into my 1st Generation 1993 LS400. The hardest part is finding the Jaguar picnic tables from a wrecked Jaguar. It's more than simply screwing the tables into the front seatback, however. I removed the seatback, re-inforced the area on the other side of the tables, and mounted the tables prior to re-installing the seatbacks onto the front seats. In the Jaguar, the tables were screwed into a welded metal bracket attached to the metal seat frame itself. In this set up, they are sturdy, fold up nice and smoothly, and you can certainly set a cup of coffee or a burger on the tables without fear of them falling down. Surprisingly, the color of the wood comes close to matching the factory burled walnut in the LS400, the only modification I did to the the tables was dye-ing the small leather strip to match the rest of the leather. The leather match was impeccable!

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. Ken Tan

Ken Tan New Member

Nice job Guys . I need a pair too . anyone pls PM . thanks
    Ken

9. ViruzOne

ViruzOne New Member

Props on interior. Carpet and seats looks clean!!! :biggthumpup:

10. levie

levie New Member

man i love how these look.