HELLO

Discussion in 'Introduction and Welcome Center' started by dbraga, Aug 11, 2008.

1. dbraga

dbraga New Member

Hi. Brand new to the scene. Im looking into buying a 03 Lexus GS 300 and was reading about how to mod it. Now i found this whole culture that im looking into!

2. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Welcome to VSC homie! We have alot of members w/ gs platforms and always have room for another. What do you know about the scene and/or do you have specific plans? Let us in there homie....

3. dbraga

dbraga New Member

I dont know a whole lot, beside the fact that I have always loved modding cars. Im fresh out of the motorcycle scene. I used to ride with the local Ruff Ryders out of Stockton, CA.

My boy Andy was just in the latest magazine Heavy Hitters with his custom 300 chrystler.

Im working on picking up a GS and hopefully get some nice wheels with a nasty fat lip on em. As far as the other styling... im still looking into that. Im not too worried about performance at this point, but I have done all that back when I had a turbo charged integra.

I am happy to be here and hope that I can contribute to the site!

4. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

greeting an ex ruff ryders from houston welcome to VSC

5. dbraga

dbraga New Member

Okay guys, bought the car on Friday.

New Whiiiip:

2003 Onyx Black GS 300
    Sport Edition
    79k miles

Now I need to start saving for the mods!

6. illest300c

illest300c New Member

get the air bro, then wheels, then some magnum condoms.. lol.. what up D! You ain't out of the cycle scene yet cuddy, I still have to race you with my zx10!