Head rest pillows or not...

Discussion in 'Interior' started by 888DC, Mar 11, 2007.

1. 888DC

888DC New Member

I wanted to ask everyone here what they think about black Garson head rest pillows on beige color interior...would you guys do it?

2. JN.FYC

JN.FYC VSC Super Moderator

yah those pillows are nice.
    i like the ones in the mode parfume cars

3. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

just ordered a set of those a few days ago.

as far as the color scheme...I couldn't tell ya. I'm doing black on black (hopefully).

4. {-.-}

{-.-} New Member

I got these custom made from Jstyle...... my car has grey seats.

[​IMG]

I dont think it matters what color your seats are. they will stand out more and more folks will notice if not black on black.

5. Wald GS

Wald GS VSC Super Moderator

Dooo it!!!

6. 888DC

888DC New Member

I guess I gotta do it now...hehe :)

7. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

I just got my Garson headrests in.

I might go ahead and get them for the rear seats too. :thumbsup:

8. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Headrest are a must! IMO
    I custom wraped mine with LV leather!
    Hmmmmm! Rear seats....... sounds like I need to do more work! hehehehe!

9. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

I'm going all Garson/Junction Produce on my 1st gen UCF10. I hope my project turns out well.

10. 888DC

888DC New Member

rear seats with Garson head rests sounds good...anyone got pics of it in their cars?

11. {-.-}

{-.-} New Member

i dont have a picture but I have had mine like that for over a year looks good....

When i only had 2 it looked :confused:

12. antbo

antbo New Member

get em. they work good also : )

13. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

I'm sure it wouldn't look bad with only 2 neck pads, if you put it on the front two seats that is.

But I'm sure it looks even better on all 4 seats. :thumbsup:

14. SikNLow

SikNLow Awesome VSC Administrator

Damn..... you people are gonna make me buy another two now.... Robert start searching hahahahaahahah same ones too!

15. {-.-}

{-.-} New Member

LOL

Already in the mail Sean should have them by this time next week.

16. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

I just have plain black..front & rear. Memory foam is nice too.

17. SikNLow

wow...... I just got mine in the mail (or rather I just came to open them and install them) THANKS ROBERT AND SEAN!!!!! I love how the black croc stands out!!!! especially with my ivory interior!!! do it do it do it!!!! I just figured out that I don't think I can put these on in the rear since there is no opening for me to do so.... mod time i think because they will make my car look better with the rear ones!!! i'll post pics later guys... i've just been hesitant sine i wanted to have the whole interior done before i did post but i think this would help a lot of people make up their minds so I have to do it no matter what.

18. SikNLow

Here you go.... sorry for the blue hue but since the pics I wanted to use (high res) are in my fiancee's camera and all i had were my phonecam pics that i took earlier that day.....

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2007
  19. 888DC

888DC New Member

damn that's a nice car! well it's settled then, going with all Garson interior...gonna post pics next month when everything is on the car...

20. SikNLow

thanks! believe me all the Garson/D.A.D stuff is the ish!!!! That's what i'm going for too and of course with all the black croc stuff and crystal!! hahahahahah you'll be happy!!!