got my dash table in...

Discussion in 'Interior' started by RASRX7, Apr 22, 2006.

1. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

2. jstyle

jstyle New Member

Looks good .
    Is it custom made?

3. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

looks good :crazy2:

you put it in yourself? how much did that run you?

4. Pagong

Pagong VSC Super Moderator

My Shaldan....the best :smitten:

5. magicmanjk808

magicmanjk808 New Member

did someone named ron make that for you?

6. bBOXD

bBOXD New Member

Yup looks like Ron's work to me.

7. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

hahah..funny my names ron too...i didnt check to see who made it...but i took an existing one and modded it to fit into my q. the price was ok enough for me to do it wo out being to painful...i was going to import one, but paying so much to get it in, and then still having to mod it to fit left hand drive was not worth it. this one works well enough..it technically is custom made and i customized it more to install it and too fit better..its really still rough around the edges, but thats where the trial and error works out... ;)

8. uncle_el

uncle_el New Member

looks like celine's enjoying the table! :D

9. Benji

Benji VSC Super Moderator

Your definetely Filipino if you know about that. :) Nice table btw. How is it mounted?

10. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

brakets bolted to the glove box door.

11. bBOXD

bBOXD New Member

My Shaldan! WOOO WOOOO!

12. Pagong

Pagong VSC Super Moderator

You know My Shaldan used to have a scent called Kinmokusei...it wasnt orange, but it was citrusee....I wonder if they discontinued it.

13. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

still available so far..

14. TLontheDL

TLontheDL VSC Super Moderator

can you take a picture of the brackets? I want to see exactly how it is held on and what it is bolted to. muchas gracias

15. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

ill get it...but to let u know..its real rough..i havent cleaned that part up yet..but since the table sits so low..it can be seen..but i have 4 L brakets bolted to the table and to the glove box, through the door to insure that it can support weight and stay together when im bouncing down the road...rough drawing of what it looks like for now..

[​IMG]

16. RaCinStylez

RaCinStylez VSC Super Moderator

hmm...thas interesting...

17. Ender-DI

Ender-DI New Member

Is it pretty stable like that? Doesn't look like it would be...

18. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

depending on the thickenss of the brackets..mine are about a 1/4 inch thick....it holds up pretty well.its been in since the 21st of last month...the only prob is when you open the glove box door..if you dont pay attention itll rip it off when it drops open....i figure also that it will hold up only enough..cause if you make it super sturdy..when you get in an accident..its either your passengers kness or their necks...decapitation is not an option...hehehhee...table come with a safety warning on them...for off road use only??? i wonder why??? ;D

19. VIP808

VIP808 New Member

Looks really good.

20. japchef

japchef New Member

I cant see the picture... anyone else have one of these tables in their cars? post some pics so i can see how you did it. :D