Garson Interior Build-Up

Discussion in 'Interior' started by VIPCel, Jun 8, 2007.

1. crxgames

crxgames New Member

That's one sick ride. Looks good. You do the etching yourself?

2. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

no the etching was done on a laser cutting machine. eight08customs got me a soft copy of the image and the guy who did it turned it into some special vector format which the machine follows.

3. EliteAutoStyle

EliteAutoStyle VSC Vendor

god damn that car is a nice piece of work. It just SO JDM!! Lovin it!

4. Dominik

Dominik VSC Super Moderator

Hotness!!!

Damn that boot install turned out nice!!

Get any awards?

5. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

dunno yet the computer system crashed on the day, so gotta wait for the wkend paper!

but the judging is a bit fd up...u loose points for having floor mats, and gain them for having a med kit in your glove box or a tool box in the boot. yes i know, dont ask me about it! Theres too much riced up crap around australia and no categories at all for VIP style....so i doubt it :)

6. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

WTF????:fatasspsychod:

Well if you win or not, your car is still very well built and one of my personal favorites on this site :biggthumpup:

7. ebruce2

ebruce2 New Member

and a nice choice on the Shallen CX.... had those on my GS a few years back when they came out in diamond polish. DAMN I loved those wheels.:biggthumpup:

8. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

thanks for the kind words guys. yeah i love the wheels too, i got lucky eventually looking for them at the auctions. they come out really nice when polished up and the sun hits them.

9. dancar420

dancar420 New Member

wow that stereo piece with the garson in it is tight. mmm garson <3

10. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

Any recent pics of the interior? I'd like to see how it's settled.

11. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

you can see a bit of the interior in the video on the last page which was last weekend. just organising a feature with it, so will get some good ones done soon.

12. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  13. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

a couple recent ones:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  14. 555

555 New Member

awesome ride.. time for some bigger & wider rims =)

15. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Looks sweet!

On a scale of 1 to 10 how comfortable is seats?

16. elpresidente

Seconded.

17. lexusls

lexusls New Member

im pretty sure if i had those seats i would fall asleep in my car while driving

18. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

11. They are extremely comfy but takes awhile to get used to sitting on them - first off feels like u have no pressure on your back at all. Has 10cm of urethane foam padding in places so you melt into it (plus u still have your original lexus padding).

i dont want it to look too roller style putting 20's or larger on it. Im happy with the 19's although the front gaurds can take more. 5.5inch lip at rear not enuf? =) i had 19*12 -26 with the same dish as my rears and didnt like the style on the car. These fit perfect on the rear with a inch spacer (all legal as well)...yes fronts could be a bit better gaurd wise but theres other issues at the front so its as close as possible atm. I want to keep it legal since its my only car and i drive it every, even to shopping centres :)

19. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

^^ Awesome! I am so excited!

20. elpresidente

It's just that the body is so extreme that it swallows the appearance of the wheels like they aren't there. Trust me, I wouldn't normally say to go over 19's on a Celsior..but you're isn't exactly the average one. But yah, the offsets just seem conservative for the bodymods.