Garson Interior Build-Up

Discussion in 'Interior' started by VIPCel, Jun 8, 2007.

1. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

Garson Interior Build-Up....DONE!

Hey guys well i thought i might put this up for anyone who has ever looked at garson's website and seen some of there stuff and wondered how good it actually is - especially their seat covers. Ive been looking at their stuff for the last 3 years and been wanting to get some seat covers- the good ones - the premium lounge seat set. well after finally going through 3 different VIP celsiors and settling on the one im keeping for a LONG time i went a head and with the help of robert, bought a set of these puppies. I could hardly find some real life pics of the premium set anywhere so for those who have been wondering i might do a bit of a write up on these as i put them on. Took Garson about 1.5 months to make, but well worth it! Finally got some time this weekend but these are the pics i took a while ago when they arrived from japan.

[​IMG]
    arrived VERY well wrapped up by robert in its own little plastic suitcase - fronts are in this one, rears in another one

[​IMG]
    some extra pieces of material for the seats and the stitching (maroon colour) so i can match other things to it. 3 page japanese user guide also

[​IMG]
    head rest with garson embroidary - wanted to get rears done too, but garson said no :(

[​IMG]
    rest of the front seat

[​IMG]
    rear seats in other suitcase and some JP cushions

[​IMG]
    the headrest itself

[​IMG]
    this thing is so cumfy im afriad i might go to sleep while driving!

[​IMG]
    thumbs up finally got them! now to get em on the seats!

Last edited: Aug 13, 2007
  2. SikNLow

SikNLow Awesome VSC Administrator

lucky bastard.... you owe me this write up minimum!!! LOL nice job so far man!!!

3. VIPStyleCars

VIPStyleCars Guest

agreed! care to write it for a feature on VSC? :thumbsup:

4. DriftGirl

DriftGirl Banned

cant wait to see the finished product :thumbsup:

5. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

shit, yeah do a write up, i getting the BLack with the DAD jewel on it soon....

look sgood!

6. SikNLow

what the hell is this rain on Sik's parade thread?? hahahahaha Somebody do a write up so we can see it featured and start our whole entertainment and info factor of the site!........ e-zine or newsletter style?

7. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

lol, Noone can rain on Siks parade, his shit is baller

8. jtaing858

jtaing858 New Member

very nice...now lets see it on ur ride

9. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

duuuuuuuuuuuude, I wanna see those seat covers on and in action!

10. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

In action?
    [​IMG]

11. gato

gato Active Member

looks to be good quality stuff.

props to Garson for having this nice mod available for our interiors...

12. {-.-}

{-.-} New Member

They are VERY VERY NICE & COMFY...........

Okay now let me check to make sure your Cloths is NOT dirty - NO sharp objects - NO pens before you sit in the car.

Sorry your walking.........:p

13. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

LOL...:dance:

14. jqnguyen8

jqnguyen8 New Member

HAHA....inspection before you are allowed to sit in the Car.

Write-up is a must.

15. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

haha yeah i just know something will happen sooner or later like belt buckles, phones, pens etc but trying to keep it as clean as possible. Have to figure out what the best way to clean them and what product to use.

haven't done anything as yet to the car with these covers.....been manafacturing 6.5" MDF mounts and spacer for the front which ive been taking my time with.

Will update soon though....its a crime leaving these in their plastic suitcase!

16. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Are the Garson Logos maroon or black? They look Maroon..
    I would like to redew my interior as well but its going to have to wait.

17. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member

there maroon, same colour as the stiching. its all customisable, and in the end after not being able to see any real examples of the colours of the seats and embroidary i decided to go with these colours. the seat colour is as close as i could determine from garson website to my factory colour and the maroon is a good colour that stands out nicely without being montone like black on cream.

18. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

:thumbsup:

Cant wait to see them installed.

19. SikNLow

Hey Thanks Yokotas!!! hahahahaha

ok now for a true n00b question, so do these get installed over the current skins or are you supposed to strip the old skins off then use these?

Secondly and more aimed towards Robert, are these available for the 03-04 M35/M45 and would anyone know if the M35/M45 seats are approximately close to the G35 seats enough at least to allow a little poor kid like me the opportunity to someday own these?

I wasn't trying to thread jack yo! and I hope i'm still within reasonable On Topic!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  20. VIPCel

VIPCel New Member