G.r.i.p.s.e.t!!! Looking for new daily features!

Discussion in 'VIPStyleCars.com Features' started by Nite_Grind, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

GRIPSET!!! Looking for new features!

This is my Blog, turned our blog, I couldn't have accomplish nearly half as much without this great crew. Simply put this blog is here for all walks of car connoisseurs. If you think you got what it takes, and feel you deserve some shine in the lime light by all mean hit us up!!!!

LINK to site:
    GRIPSET | FRESH. FITTED. FUNCTIONAL

"SO WHAT IS GRIPSET? - QUICK WALK-THROUGH"
    Grip-set.com is a site dedicated to all walks of automotive enthusiasts. we started this site just for us! Novice, Intermediate, and Advanced Automotive Enthusiasts, ranging from the show to the street circuit. This is your free all access pass to get the behind the scenes, onsite in your face coverage - the insider view of the things we do!"

We highlight vehicles with weekly features ( yes, more footage than your favorite blog :p ), as well as coast to coast, country to country, event coverage.

Whoever is interested:

email us a pic of your ride will take it from there. NO IPHONE PICS, PLEASE HAVE SOME PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS.

E: Joel@Grip-set.com ( Admin )
    Sharon@Grip-set.com ( Admin Asst. )

CHECK OUT THE SITE!!!!!!! IS A MUST SEE

Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
  2. RITZY33

RITZY33 Member

Nice man! I am excited to see this get off the ground and see what level this Blog progresses to...I keep my ear to the streets and from what I hear is that there are two vip styled rides, a 2GS and a Y33 monster in the works, a couple shops down from yours waiting for exposure. Haha

3. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

HAHAHAHA Yes there are, but word on the streets near me, is that those two vicious whips are being canned, to purchase a Bugatti veyron limited? I saw a shipment of 24k gold niche bellas being dropped off by armored trucks, did you catch that?

Either way, we are always open for featuring the "truth!" no mags, no hype, no bias! If it's clean enough, we will feature it.

4. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

Really everyone is too cool? Tight!

5. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

July 13th we are moving to weekly features!!! Submit your rides :D

6. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

Still welcoming all makes and models!

7. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

still looking for you!

8. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Im down! :biggthumpup:

9. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

O wat pancakes down to bless us!? I'm wid it! I'll pm you when I get home. :D

10. sojah

sojah Member

too bad you guys aren't looking to sponsor (or partial) a toyota crown. don't think there is much of a buyers market for crown parts in the states anyways ;)-

11. Nite_Grind

Nite_Grind New Member

DON'T FORGET ABOUT US, WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD CANIDATES......

FRESH FOOTAGE DROPS TOMORROW HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!