Full Body Tattoo's Gangster style!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Oyabun, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

2. OG

OG Active Member

yeah man... thats gangster.

3. bippU!

bippU! New Member

one of my brother in japan with is M.C. Club chapter in tokyo.

[​IMG]

4. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Lil' wayne & Travis Barker
    :shrug:

5. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

LOL my buddy just got his back done...16 hours.

6. bippU!

bippU! New Member

16hrs.? must be a little guy . . . . or not an intricate work

7. DEE

DEE Platinum Member

have you gone 16 hours under the needle???

8. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

It was just the back, b/w, a lot of shading, and yeah, he's on the smaller side. Did 8 hours one day, and 8 hours a week later. At his house. Can't get any more gangster than that to have your tattoo artist come to your house and ink you.

9. firelizard

firelizard VSC Super Moderator

I think he just means that 16 hours is not a lot of time overall for a full back piece.

Personally, I don't know if that is accurate, but I can't sit still for 8 hours doing anything, nevermind getting poked with a needle, so I'm impressed.

10. DEE

DEE Platinum Member

two hour sittings are ideal if you have the time

11. bippU!

bippU! New Member

not 16, only 6hrs. unfinished work on my back. no color, black ink only and im not even a huge guy, but i have a wide lat. i can sit for a long session, since i have high tolorence and also not a bleeder, yet its not good for your body/flesh to be under the needle too long since its enduring shock from tattooing and yer body needs to rest/recoup.

hopfully when i stop spending money on cars, i can get back to spending more time on ink work, and get the vest and full sleave started.

also, if yer tapping, then you will spend more hrs. getting yer work done compared to the gun. i went under the gun, and both of my brothers had theirs done by tapping.

12. bippU!

bippU! New Member

its great when they can do house calls, i think your body heals quicker too since your body is more relaxed when you're in your own suroundings.

13. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Your brothers had irezumi tats done? traditional tapping in the ink? that's crazy.

14. bippU!

bippU! New Member

he had it done by an old master in japan (i'll get his name) his work and time was extensive, and thats just his vest, full sleave. he also had his abdomen done in kanji "yamato damashi" which my other brother and i will be doing also. (family thing. . . )
    i just need to find someone who will do the kanji with a warrior spirit.

he also has associates who are ex-yakuzas where he lives in japan, and they're fully dressed too, and no yubi.

15. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Damn...you need to post pictures.

16. bippU!

bippU! New Member

this is an old pic, circa 99? (post yakuza)
    these guys were involved in the yakuza till they gave their lives up and came to know the Lord. yup, they're ministers now in japan. they were out here in stateside speaking with hells angels, prisons, and sturgis back in 99 when they were staying with me.

[​IMG]

i'll try to find the magazine with them, my brother, myself and some bikers.

17. BrianStyles

BrianStyles Banned

dude, why isn't that VSC logo in your sig being used on the site?

That shit's way tighter than the joint we got going on now, over in the top left. lol

18. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

Way to go off topic buddy. That's because Mike didn't really care for it.

BACK ON TOPIC, how do yak's go to become Christians? And what does M.C. stand for?

So is there a reason for the cross? or is that a symbolic like sword.

What's yubi?

Last edited: Feb 1, 2008
  19. Dominik

Dominik VSC Super Moderator

yubi = finger
    MC = Motorcycle Club

I think the most important thing to note is that early on when they are describing the Yakuza, they drive up in a Y32 Cima... Hell yeah thats yakuza style baby!

20. OG

OG Active Member

was i the only one that was expecting it to be vip? i saw the lights and was like "oh s**t". but that tapping s**t is crazy. i wonder if it hurts more or less. seems like it wouldn't be as bad but the time would kill me.

about the logo, i just put it together when everybody was on the "we need a new logo" kick. there was really no interest by the admins in the first place. i wanted to do shirts/stickers with some of the designs but never heard anything back.