FS: 19" SSR Vienna Kreis Staggered FTW

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tires' started by maxpowerintegra, Dec 27, 2011.

1. Whats up everyone, i have been contemplating selling or keeping these rims for years. The only reason why i am selling them now is because i want to spice things up and re-fall-inlove with the RL again. when i say mint it would be an understatement, these rims are beyond mind. Probably better than new condition. They will come with tires and if you want spacers i can add them in for a small fee.
    if you research my name on here you can see the journey on how these rims came to be i have invested almost double what im selling them for and you WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED these rims along with my KA9 have only seen 15k

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are the Specs:
    Rims:
    Front: 19x8.5 +37 Hi disc will clear super big brake
    Rear: 19x9.5 +43 Lo disc

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tires:
    Front: Yokohama S-Drive high performance all season 225/35/19 88Y
    Rear: Yokohama S-Drive high performance all season 235/35/19 91Y

I am asking $2100 + shipping anywhere in the US. shipping will be fed-ex im estimating 200 max depending on where you live. i accept paypal and im paypal verified with 100% positive feedback on ebay. username is my id. These are also for sale on other websites.

** IF you are interested hit me up at LEGEND94Sale@yahoo.com only.. that will be dedicated for car related sales stuff.

As you can see the windows are black and the face and lips are polished with a clearcoat

ps: do not message me on here i work 7 days a week and dont come on as much as i use to. thanks just email me
    -Max

Here is a video of the rims that i made when i first got them... they still look the same

http://youtu.be/qMAJ6Feloo8

http://youtu.be/3m0aohj72Ro

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  2. BAHC

BAHC New Member

glws, super excited to see whats next for the azine legend :thumbsup:

3. Thanks, these rims are still for sale

4. Bump for a Deal! Let move these

5. These are on eBay now lets gooo

6. SIMPLE G50

SIMPLE G50 Member

you should try the vwvortex. i know the VW crowd will eat these up fast! GLWS!

7. Still for sale

8. Up on eBay now $1875+shipping get em