Finally Dropped it!!

Discussion in '101 Builds' started by Az1, May 19, 2009.

1. Az1

Az1 New Member

So after a going back and forth on what to do I pulled the trigger and purchased a set of D2 coilovers. I spoke with a few folks about them and they all seemed to have good feed back about them.. I did hear some bad but if you ask you can find bad about anything.. So last weekend my Buddy Chido and I did the install. Took a couple hours and went more smoothly than either of us expected. Well enough with the yacking on to the pics.. Let me know what you think....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  2. Az1

Az1 New Member

More pics to come as soon as I clean her up a little:biggthumpup:...

3. //935GS400

//935GS400 VSC Super Moderator

nice drop! much better.

4. C4 President

C4 President New Member

those d2's? nice drop and excellent choice in rims

5. Az1

Az1 New Member

Thanks. I still have to trim a little more of the Bumper bracket off and roll my fenders. Hopefully getting that done Saturday...

6. Az1

Az1 New Member

Yep.. So far they are riding pretty nice.. I love these wheels. I want to get another set but I think I will hang onto these as well.

7. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Nice drop indeed! Looks like minimal camber as well, so tire wear should be managable too. Thanks for the pics, would you like me to post them for you when i get off from work?

8. Az1

Az1 New Member

Thanks.. If you could repost them for Me I would greatly appreciate it. My PC is crap so that was the best I can do..:pat:

Never mind.. Figured something out.. thanks again

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  9. volkgt7

volkgt7 New Member

About time! Looks good. Hope to see u around. LOWER!

10. pearlralizing2k

pearlralizing2k New Member

nice! I have the same D2's for my maxima, but when i went that low my axles were clicking like a b!tch. hopefully u'll be alright. my cars is manual, a friend of mine had automatic and his were fine.

11. optionii

optionii New Member

car looks good, much better when it's lower

12. Az1

Az1 New Member

let me get accustom to this height first..LOL.. plus I've gotta pick up a bucket to drive around in the winter... You'll be seeing me around tho.. Probably at JT. They are rolling my fenders this weekend.

What did you end up doing to fix the issue? I am getting minor clicking now.. Only if I am turning from a stand still. I honestly don't want to raise it back up now...LOL

Thanks guys for the positive feedback. Gonna tweek the ride a little then start saving for my kit and body work. Hope to pick up the kit by the end of the year. I'll try and post some better pics after the feders are rolled and I hit the car wash this weekend.

13. mrkenji

mrkenji New Member

DROP LOOKS GREAT!

14. genetic

genetic New Member

nice, great job!

15. -Campos-

-Campos- New Member

lookin good....

16. jbo

jbo VSC Super Moderator

Looks real nice bruh that and the wheels are a nice start...

17. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

^^^i agree those wheels flow well with the car in these hard times ballin on a budget

18. OG

OG Active Member

someone finally got with the f**kin program and slammed an a32/33 on hr2s. s**t looks so fresh.

19. Az1

Az1 New Member

Thanks man. Now I gotta get My kit. Hopefully i can have the cash to pick it up over the winter..

20. aSmil3datHurtz

aSmil3datHurtz New Member

nice drop!