Dub Dizzle Bug

Discussion in '101 Builds' started by Dubvip, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Dubvip

Dubvip New Member

Hi,

My Names Ross,

This is my beetle... hope you guys like it. :biggthumpup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I can post more pics if you guys like it later!

cheers.

Ross

2. selah777

selah777 New Member

You're probably not going to get too much love on this forum for two main reasons.
    1. its not a vip platform
    2. its not vip style

vwvortex is good for stuff like this

3. JDOX

JDOX New Member

dude, white flower in your bug....cool story.

fixed....

Last edited: Nov 7, 2011
  4. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

please...no more pics...j/k

5. Dubvip

Dubvip New Member

lol clearly ignorance is key on this forum. i didnt say my car was a vip look.. just joined because i like vip style cars.

but get sarcastic moron comments, welldone.

the flowers white also smart arse..

6. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

You should have said that from the get go.

7. Dubvip

Dubvip New Member

i didnt need to,

8. SFL_Y33

SFL_Y33 New Member

i dont know were your s/n came from but dubvip sounds like you think its somewhat vipish.welcome to the forum enjoy your stay.

9. NET

NET Member

:hsughmamoru:

burn that shit.

10. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

You posted in 101 builds which is a subforum of vip 101, then call people ignorant for assuming you think your car is vip styled? Hostility because we dont think your car is cool and vip/vipstyled? This is not an intro section fyi. Enjoy your stay.

11. Dubvip

Dubvip New Member

[​IMG] VIP 101
    NEW MEMBERS will start here and CANNOT post in any other section until a member from the VSC Moderating Staff approves them.

Hmmm... to me.. that states anything within this thread is an "Intro forum" when the subforum is under that id say its still INTRO.. but hey you never know i could be wrong

what a hostile forum, join to be nice and look at peoples cars.. to get cheek, you make me laugh.

my name was just something to join the forum.

12. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

:shrug: not really sure what all the battle words are about. but thanks for actually reading the forum rules unlike a lot of people who join this site to sell something.

13. Dubvip

Dubvip New Member

Yeh mate, sure no problem.. i dont intend to sell anything, just look at the nice cars and comment on them.

just seems posting pics of my car to be polite offends some because its not a "TYPE" of car style.. which is kinda imature but yeh.

14. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

Exactly. Thats what it says for vip 101 not 101 builds. You make me laugh because youre wrong and either dont want to admit it or dont even realize it and get butthurt because of it. Since you want to be a smartass...

101 Builds

Post all VIP / VIP Style builds here!

Your car is neither vip or vip styled...

15. ~~sperm~bomb~~

~~sperm~bomb~~ New Member

Ha ha. He said butthurt.:smiley-rofl: