Dipping stuff.

Discussion in 'Interior' started by VIPFlame, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Rodneyc77

Rodneyc77 New Member

Hey man...

You can go to http://www.bitrim.com/ and see what they are capable of doing...

They did 7 total pieces for me... I did a custom rear deck and wanted the plastic pieces on it to match the factory wood... the pieces were the covers where the child hooks are located...

[​IMG]

The price was about 25% higher than pattern-tek plus the NY Tax... cause since delivery of the final product was going to be delivered at the company's home state. Additionally, they don't do the work in-house. They'll ask you to send it to their San Diego, CA office... then it's subcontracted to a factory in Tijuana, Mexico. I used them (at the $$$$ premium) because I needed the work done within a week and they were they only company that guaranteed delivery by a certain date, but, at the end of the day they didn't deliver by that date. :sad:

I would suggest you use the VSC Sponsored Vendor because they support this site and they perform the work themselves. :biggthumpup:

2. low300

low300 New Member

there is! a place named k2concepts out in banning. i've had some stuff done by him and so far everythings been perfect.
    (btw, he specializes in carbon fiber look, but you could always ask. he's just getting into the custom car stuff)