Dippin wood

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Kouki Monster, May 25, 2011.

1. craigsb

craigsb New Member

No just a,480 under the tank..once I get time the tank will be dipped also..I didn't have room for it anyother place in the car..hatch area is full of audio, didn't want it under the car, so it went there..

2. craigsb

craigsb New Member

[​IMG]
    Speedo guage off my scion xb..

Close up of the grain..this is not a wrap sticker..its the same process that is used to do stock oem wood grain in cars..we have affordable prices. We are a new company and tryin to make a good name for ourselves..

3. yxuxmadddd

yxuxmadddd New Member

Clean!!! Pm price for interior accessories

4. BigMone

BigMone Member

So what's best way to get more info?

5. Seikensetzu

Seikensetzu New Member

whenever I get my car back, I'll post some pics of the interior. I went to the place and he was working on my pieces and didnt even think about taking pics =/
    yes, Fail i know. I'm going over Wednesday though

6. craigsb

craigsb New Member

Pm me and I'll get you a quote.. check my website gulfcoasthydrographics.com

7. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

any heat issues yet with the compressor?

8. craigsb

craigsb New Member

None.. I drove it from stlouis to Pensacola Florida no problems and to Atlanta and back and summer heat in Florida. No issues.

9. speedaddict

speedaddict bippu cowboy

10. prtaino

prtaino New Member

11. mex lex

mex lex New Member

Thanks for the links

12. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

now that more people are doing this and its more popular are the prices still in the k range or have they been dropped down?

13. craigsb

craigsb New Member

Depends on how much you need dipped

14. visitor

visitor New Member

We have all the stuff at work to do this, but no one knows how to use it:eek:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

15. OG

OG Active Member

there's only so much room for adjustment. this process involves prepping the surface, priming, base coat, the actual water transfer, and clear coat. it's basically a paint job with an extra step. i think a lot of cats getting it on the low are doing so because more people are offering the service and trying to get their name out.

16. fresh_617

fresh_617 New Member

yeah that does make alot of sense guess ill do a little shopping around for prices

17. craigsb

craigsb New Member

Primer paint and clear aren't cheap...