color changing gator f50

Discussion in 'Interior' started by jaynick808, Dec 6, 2007.

1. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

theyre lame...im about to smack his head soon. he scheduled a sunday appointment and wasnt there. ive had sunroof problems after they gator'd it. apparently they forgot a clip and forgot to put part of the deflector back together :pat: i wouldnt recommend them to anyone. they did my boy's 7 series too and it is literally falling apart. :shrug:

btw i see your car everywhere. most random places n times. lol ur car is hard to miss. =)

2. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

that came out hella nice ..

and the cars interior flows real well !

3. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

damn I did not know they were that bad! I need to do my headliner anyway....

LOL I am random hence the reason why you see me in odd places.:runcoold:

4. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

yeah, that bad.

i always see ads for PUC upholstery. should check them out.
    also my friend does mobile headliners for under 60-100 but he mostly does stock replacements on old sagging ceiling cars i dunno what ur in the market for...alcantara??:biggthumpup: do ittt

5. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

not too sure if i want alcantara. maybe if i had black interior, but I don't so I will probably go with OEM headliner.....feel free to PM me with your friend's contact info.

Thanks!

6. timywong

timywong New Member

looks awesome. gave me some good ideas.

7. urmyhero4now

urmyhero4now New Member

yea this gave me some ideas...this shit looks pretty hot

8. The Island

The Island New Member

very very baller status.

9. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

pm sent. sorry it took so long i dont check this thread anymore since i have no interior updates hehe. more like maintenance and cleaning =(

oh and thanks to whoever left comments recently!:innoutrofl2:

10. EstimaBoy

EstimaBoy New Member

I like the curtains.

11. onefattboy909

onefattboy909 New Member

Nokturnal CC Infiniti M45...

nicely done bro....

12. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

how does this keep gettin resurrected from the dead lol.

13. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

MOAR PIX!!!

14. RotaryAE86

RotaryAE86 New Member

sweet thread, im re-doing my LS interior and this has given me a few ideas!

15. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

Saw the interior in person Friday! Looks sweet as heck! Very minor flaws, but when you are doing vip, you want the upmost quality....

16. The Avalon

The Avalon New Member

Oh wow. Sh!t is on point! The double stitch is crazy. Im lovin the woodgrain too. How much was the total?!:pat:

17. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

it cost enough... im not big ballin like some of the other guys here.
    i had to put off sending more things to zion97 cuz i quit my travel agency, and finally got around to getting my airsus. hopefully my new job gives me hours so i can finish the rest of the woodgrain while my cars in the bodyshop.
    i also wanted to do my armrest and doorpanels in double stitching, but i saw that racinstylez beat me to it, not to mention i dont know of any other high end upholstery shop since the last "quality" upholstery shopped sucked ass. mostly in customer service, which is important to me.:shrug: so i guess ill put that off again.

im currently hacking up my ashtray and center console to fit some goodies. will post pics later when im thru i hate posting half way done things.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  18. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

keep us updated man! always love your posts@ u got some humor mang