color changing gator f50

Discussion in 'Interior' started by jaynick808, Dec 6, 2007.

1. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

golden upholstery. lame fob's.

and thats all the pics i got for now. going to wait til i get the handles and dome light back on. plus i cant get good lighting conditions, its so dark inside.
    wish i didnt already pick out a license plate i should of made it 'hearse" lol

2. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

more pics please!

3. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

ive been waiting on a deal on a digital slr like a 40D or equivalent. i got like a 8mp canon powershot that is so-so.

i notice you changed your avatar to dvp's old one lol. getting anxious for an f50? =)

hahah i just realized i never showed rich most of the installed woodgrain. i should get some pics up!~

Last edited: Mar 19, 2008
  4. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

the canon is good enough, i dont need quality pics i just need more motivation to save up. haha.

didnt know im using someones avy, ill switch it. but yea i cant wait, itll either be the day i turn 21 in april of next year, or this christmas as a gift to myself. all depending on how much i want to spend. itd have to be black/black with full package.

but yea get more pics up homie! :biggthumpup:

5. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Nikons are the shiat mayng,,well so are canons ..I actually have a D50 and lots of folks say that DSLR are hard to use but I thought just opposite. Very easy to use and the colors you get are so vibrant and lifelike. I will never buy a point and shoot again. My next camera will have to be the D80 or the D200....

One thing I would recommend. When taking pics. write down your settings for future reference, will save you lots of time.

6. beangrower

beangrower New Member

dude, i hope u win something at this upcoming show. u definately went off on this F50 fo' show. btw, did ur car get into tech one already??

7. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

lol first of all if you need motivation, i doubt my car will do it. go hit up some vipcar mags or something LOL

second i dont think its a big deal to use that avatar i dont think he uses it anymore anyway.

8. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

bleh, losing interest in entering this car. contemplating a VIP tundra. :smiley-rofl: just kidding, but i am contemplating buyin a second truck. test drove one yesterday..that thing is a beast. 0-60 in 5.7 with its 5.7L it boogies with the sequential shift. smokes tires like a porsche turbo lol. 4x4 limited is only around 30 grand with all the options right now out the door.

and nope, techone is still busy. but in the meantime i met with el presidente yesterday to work on gettin low. :dance:

9. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    apparently i drive crazy with timberlands on cause im on my second set of momo pedals already. they get all scratched and the rubber grip comes off. i should buy some goodyear f1 driving shoes (cant find a pic) like my lame drift friends have. :yahoo_24:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]ahahahaha :smiley-rofl: this one always gets me. for those who cant read it, it says parking for japanese only all others will be towed. =)

10. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

11. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

THIS IS THE MONEY SHOT RIGHT HERE. Color looks great to me..I know its off a little in other lighting but like I said I wanted to match it up as close as possible to how it would look in the car with no direct sunlight.

Sick BRO just SICK..this is VIP interior all the way!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

yeah that one is the winner. just wait til i send my 2nd round of shiet. out of the things visible in the picture i want the dash console trim, the speedo trim and the ignition ring all done. i gotta put it off though i gotta work on exterior and gettin another whip.

13. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

damn...i bust a nut. hahaha

its nice seeing progress from everyday blue collar. not some sponsored car.

what size is your fusa, does it get in the way of your screen?

14. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

lol what? alot of people dont have sponsors. i wish i was sponsored for something good (big brakes or wheel/tires) but im not feeling stickers, especially those huge windshield banners and all that. id rep it at shows or whatever but Never daily. i should look into getting some kind of sponsorship down the line when the car is more worthy of asking for discounted/free parts.

i have a medium size fusa, and it doesnt block the screen. lol were you planning on putting a large size? thats too nuts for me. a lot of people run the huge ones in cima's down here. its funny you can see the white ones from down the block.

15. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

any pics on exterior please

16. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

nothin much goin on here. :shrug: waiting on some parts in customs and waiting for body shop, audio shop, and upholstery shop to get back to me. it appears as if everyone is on hawaiian time. :pat:

its been over a year since i started buying parts for this car and its taking way too long to come together. i usually build and sell within the year.
    already planning ahead for 2010 when i sell this car and pick up a tesla roadster. kekekeke :giggity: nah on the real tho gas prices are brutal and my car is only getting heavier and less efficient. so its either tesla or that new lexus hybrid yaris lookin thing. sucks to be tall though. :sad:

17. ffgarage

ffgarage New Member

wow. excellent

18. Sandeezy

Sandeezy Guest

I absolutely love the way it looks! Can't wait to see when you're finally done! :biggthumpup:

19. importart

importart Member

love the quilt pattern, i would add some bling to the shift knob by the ways of garson.

20. UberE500

UberE500 New Member

excellent results in my opinion....

damn golden screwed u? I heard they were good