Cinnnnnaammmmoooonnnn!!!!!

Discussion in 'Interior' started by polobai, May 6, 2011.

1. polobai

polobai Member

Nice that I can inspire some! I want to warn you guys, its alot of work-and WILL take tons of time and dedication. On another note, just purchased OEM black carpet and door panels :)

2. 5t341tH

5t341tH New Member

great job. im a little confused on the door panels tho. i would think u would paint/wrap the remaining bottom portion as well

3. polobai

polobai Member

I want to do the entire panel but not until I got the carpet. This way it will flow better with the tan. I have the oem black carpet and door panels on the way now-should be in within a couple weeks for a more complete look ;)

4. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

Sick! if you look hard enough you always find what you are lookin for!

5. bob_sagat

bob_sagat New Member

Do the seats still feel soft? The dye doesn't get hard like paint?

6. vipka9

vipka9 New Member

mad props this shit is sick!! do work son

7. polobai

polobai Member

nope, just as soft as before...its actual leather dye so its stays very flexible.

8. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

DAMN G! I jus went through this build thread for the first time. EPIC build thread! This belongs up there w/ the greats as far as build threads! Amazing work!

Test - Wear all white drive around in the heat and then share the results lol

9. Kouki Monster

Kouki Monster New Member

10. polobai

polobai Member

ok i got some more updates-not related to the cinnamon-but interior a bit...got wood?
    [​IMG]

This is house wood flooring that i cut, stained, and glossed for the trunk...

11. polobai

polobai Member

installed!
    [​IMG]

12. polobai

polobai Member

decided to add a second layer to my front table
    [​IMG]

13. polobai

polobai Member

installed-the legs are acrylic-I will be illuminating these soon
    [​IMG]

14. polobai

polobai Member

another angle
    [​IMG]

15. polobai

polobai Member

water bottles in the rear console-will be illuminating as well :) I will post pics up of the front JP neckpads and hip pads soon...

[​IMG]

16. polobai

polobai Member

Thanks-as far as the test goes-already done (well white tee and light shorts)...nothing comes off :) Plus I "got comfy" in the back seats with no issues :giggity:

17. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

:biggthumpup::eek5h5:

18. Vincent

Vincent Member

ok so i'm like stupid jealous of your interior / trunk setup.... thanks for making me spend more money

19. NET

NET Member

saw this car up close at the Remix event this past Saturday in FL.

I must say, the interior looks just as good in person. and the trunk as well. lots of attention to detail.

20. 5t341tH

5t341tH New Member

im so jealous. wanna come over here and do my car too? i want black/cinnamon!