:cheby C6 Z06: Refined Elegance 2.0 V Sports cars

Discussion in 'The Photo Gallery' started by jeebus, Jul 12, 2012.

1. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Sup errbody, have't been on here much lately since they took the chat box away but I still lurk from time to time to see what the new build on the skreets is. In the mean time I picked this up a little over a month ago and it's been a blast driving it. Hopefully I can pick up a cheap daily sometime next year so I can slowly get back into the vip game. I've been eyeing the hell out of some Y34s lately:dance:. Here are a few pics after I got it detailed and my lame attempt at a photoshoot.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  2. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

needs a cam and 200 shot. love me a vette. :biggthumpup:

3. BAHC

BAHC New Member

Congrats jeebus you been eyeing these for days! I also stopped visiting VSC often since chat was removed :(

4. Schnitz

Schnitz Active Member

Sick pick-up!! What's the plan for it? I know its not staying stock for long.....

5. 20sburning

20sburning New Member

Great pick up and yes We need a chat box back

6. icenpinki

icenpinki New Member

damn Jeebus. Thats a dope ass ride.

7. OG

OG Active Member

congrats on finally gettin' one. i passed that spot the other day and was like "that's where jeebus always shoots his car". lol.

8. BAHC

BAHC New Member

LOL mike, just noticed that shit. he in love with them asian monks

9. MrExecutiv

MrExecutiv New Member

Is that a PF Changs that he likes to take pictures at? Lol

10. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Thanks everyone.
    I really don't have much planned for it but in the next few months I'd like to get some bolt ons (intake, longtubes, exhuast, cam, tune, maybe some nitrous for fun) and I also want to replace these run flats with something stickier. Cosmetically I'd like to get some wheels but I'm in no rush for it so maybe some time next year. I want a bit of a "tuner" look just to change it up a bit from the normal HRE, I forged etc. I been eyeing some TE37s, but without the widebody I don't like the way the fronts look since there is no concave due to the high offset. I'd really like to drop it just to close the wheel gap but I haven't really looked into coilovers yet. Eventually I'd like to do a more wild build, wide body, color/interior swap but that won't be for a while. These are some of the cars that have inspired the thought though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    It's close to me that's why lol.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  11. projecty33

projecty33 New Member

so sick. win

12. Schnitz

Schnitz Active Member

That's how it all starts. I don't know how many times I've said that.... wait a minute yes I do. About 5-6 times with 5-6 cars. LOL!! And then you end up with one of these:

[​IMG]

Can't wait to see progress.

13. brainneeded

i mean... Nick NuWest is in town.... jussayin... 1000+hp is in your reach...

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  14. airmax

airmax VSC Super Moderator

lmr is overpriced and a fucking joke. what they would charge him i could get done for a portion of the cost.

15. brainneeded

gdamnit nick. fixt the post just for you. :signdammit:

16. jbo

jbo VSC Super Moderator

Shot caller status...congrats bro Ive been a Vette fan since day one and Z06 no less nice pick up for sure

17. 4DGS

4DGS New Member

Wicked job with the detail, thing looks new.

Sad to see your car gone, but this is nice too lol