" BREAST CANCER AWARENESS " Car Show

Discussion in 'West Coast' started by Oyabun, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

" BREAST CANCER AWARENESS" Fundraiser and Car Show ( With weather permitting ) Sat. Oct. 25th, 2008. From 12noon - 5PM. @ the Safeway Food & Drug. 699 Lewelling Blvd, San Leandro, Ca. 94579-1870. Hosted by Team District 10 in conjunction with Safeway. AWARDS : "Ladies Choice", " Best of Show", "Best Import" , "Best Domestic", " Best Euro ", " Best Bike ". All makes and models encouraged! $15 pre-regisrtation ( PayPal to d10coach@yahoo.com) or $25 walk-on fee to compete. Spots fill Quickly!!! All participants when you register please remember to include: Your Name, Contact #, & Make/Model of your car or Bike. 9AM Rollin for staging. Donations appreciated!! * Proceeds will be donated to the "Breast Cancer Research Fund". For any questions , Please contact Joe: D10coach@yahoo.com. Hope to see you all there!!! This is a Very Great Show and lot's of fun!!!!

2. Platinum-VIP

Platinum-VIP New Member

deng if only this was in Socal.....

Good luck with it.... ima try to get some funds in my paypal and donate to the organization.

3. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

You could always drive up to NorCal.

4. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

This is a " VERY GOOD " show!!! The food is "GREAT" all donated by my friend Joe's Family's catering bussiness!!! Lot's of "Philipino" food!!!! :dance::dance::biggthumpup: Come on up!!!! I guarantee a good time!!!! Hurry spots are filling fast!!!

5. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Bump for a good cause!!!

6. vip tint+glass

vip tint+glass Active Member

definitely a good cause, i wish i could do this one

7. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

If anybody wants to go PM me so i can try to get spots for everyone!!! All I know is that it's filling up fast!!! I think as of the "Spirit of Japantown show " weekend there were allready 80+ cars Registered out of I think somewhwere around 140 spots!! I'll have to get back to you guy's on that though!!!

8. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

I should be there !

9. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

I'm gonna make it out also, so get me a spot saved Scott. My pre-reg payment will be sent to them later this week (waiting on my check)

10. siphanracing

siphanracing New Member

If I'm free that weekend, I'll see if 6hift (Andy) is down for this event too. We'll register and drive out that way. Will let u know asap Scott.

-Jackson

11. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

If you and Andy roll out let me know and I can meet up with you guys in Tracy and all roll out...

12. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Sorry guy's I may not be able to go to this show!! I'll keep everyone posted!! May have to go to Los Banos that weekend!!:pat:

13. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

WTF Scott?

14. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

Sorry Bobby!! and you guy's!! Gotta friend who's going though some tough times right now and really needs friend's right now!!

15. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

Swoop them up and bring them to the show.. More friends to hang out with!

Either way grats to you for being a good friend...

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  16. mdenoga

mdenoga Active Member

Hope everything is alright.

17. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

hope things are good guys , I will be able to attend this event , will post more details too

BTW , any good job opening in Norcal ? pmme just looking at options

18. Blkdragn

Blkdragn New Member

I have 3 confirmed cars (well two others rolling with me) to this now..

Jackson, you and Andy gonna still roll out? Like to see if you guys want to meet up with us in Tracy and all roll out?

19. 6hift

6hift New Member

oh snaps it's this sat!!!

20. Caoboy

Caoboy New Member

are you going? Pick me up hoE!