BPVIP LS460 build

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by BPVIP, Aug 6, 2012.

1. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Thanks guys

2. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

yup face and lips

3. princeholiday

princeholiday Member

Hey, what made you sell your F50 and switch to the Lexus?

Also, what is your opinion on the good, bad and ugly differences between the Lexus and your old F50? Interior features? Exterior features? Ride? Quieter inside while driving? etc...? Thanks.

4. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Princeholiday

F50 = Much more room for aggressive wheels, powerful engine, love the head lights and the side mirror lights. didnt like the computer system layout and the instrument layout kinda weird placement in the dash..also the rear seat room is next to nothing for such a big car..parts are hard to come by in the state since the car was stop being brought over here in 2006 (last year model).

LS460 much smoother ride and the engine gets better mileage ave 20miles per gallon. Lots of room front and rear, also powerful engine on the highway when I step on it, it just seems to go and go=) parts are Expensive window visors $800 OEM Toyota REALYY!!! F50 $180 OEM Nissan shipped from Japan. Wheel size are limited 22-21 and 21 tires are very limited sizes and expensive. Sus in the Ls460 is complicated and arms are not usable with other cars so parts are Expensive unless you make them yourself. My F50 I used 350z camber arms and front Shock top hat used from a y33-M35.

Hope that helps...

5. bluwagun

bluwagun New Member

Nice 460 bro! I just picked one up myself, I cant wait to mod it. Keep up the good work

6. icenpinki

icenpinki New Member

Looks great! I'm so close to selling the SC430 and getting one of these bad boys.

7. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Little update I got the rear reverse light strip tinted =)

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

8. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

last BPVIP Cars n Coffee meet 5/5/13

[​IMG]

9. Ceri_us

Ceri_us New Member

beautifully done bro.

10. Midway-VIP

Midway-VIP New Member

sexy lady

11. brainneeded

brainneeded Active Member

damn that looks so gangsta tucking.

12. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Thanks guys!

13. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

what tint did you use on the tails? looks great!

14. BPVIP

BPVIP New Member

Just tail light tint, but only tinted the clear part of the tail lights not the red parts.