Been a member forever but never really posted..

Discussion in 'Other Vehicles...' started by galantv600, Jun 20, 2009.

1. galantv600

galantv600 New Member

been a while since ive been on here... for those that dont know me i had a 00 galant with jdm front and a lot of extra goodies... anyways heres pics of it to remmeber it :'( and how it ended and then what im driving now..

Always wanted to VIP the galant... after i found a good deal on a set of Euroline DH's i was about to pick them up and my car got totalled :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Week after i bought it started modding it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Got front resprayed after hitting a armadillo making air bags pop out :/ painted my wheels
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    How it sits now...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still got a lot of plans for it, including puddle lights (probably first s2k to have em) aswell as get wider wheels up front.. id love to ride on some euroline SL's BUT im happy with my VSKF's for the time being! Hope you guys enjoy it!

2. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Is that you Diego that suck for the galant it was most definitely one the cleanest i ever seen I see it work out for you lol i seen you on myspace but dont realize it was you :pat: -fubu

3. galantv600

galantv600 New Member

FUBU?!?!?! damn mayne i havent seen or heard from you in forever!!! see you sold the civic? hows life man? how the kids doing? still on 2 or got more on the way? DEF needa chill again sometime bud!

4. jdmerik05

jdmerik05 New Member

Yeah yeah I sold the civic don't remind me I pretty much gave it away but yeah I still have two kids more or less that the reason i sold it but I still have the tsx and this little project the acura rl for now I wish everybody could get togather like before like the good ol days im always also tell phil i said hey too

5. ElitistK

ElitistK New Member

the vs-kf looks good on your car.

6. mrkenji

mrkenji New Member

clean dumped s2k.. sad to see the galant all beat up

7. firelizard

firelizard VSC Super Moderator

Great looking ride, S2000s are really really growin' on me this year

8. Pseudonym

Pseudonym New Member

this may seem odd, but how deep/tall (from top to bottom) and wide is an s2000 trunk, not including the recess at the bottom?

9. vip tint+glass

vip tint+glass Active Member

damn looks good homie

let me get those wheel specs...
    all u need is an ap2 front n lip n ur good

10. galantv600

galantv600 New Member

i really wann ajust save up for the spoon front end BUT money is a littttttle too tight

11. e30cabrio

e30cabrio New Member

So what's the story on the Galant?

Someone rear-ended you and you were pushed into the car in front of you?

12. galantv600

galantv600 New Member

got rear ended and pushed under neath a brand new tacoma.... lady that hit me was going about 40-50 mph while we were completely stopped..

13. d1deuce

d1deuce New Member

Ouch, hope you guys were ok!!! I'm also looking to make my galant VIP....

14. GS300ToM

GS300ToM New Member

i woulda keep the ap1 wheels stock instead of paintin it... it just throws the car off wid to much blk on blk but ovall clean s2k