Aristo Trunk and Interior Build

Discussion in 'Interior' started by juvi22003, Nov 19, 2015.

1. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Figure i would start a new thread for my interior and trunk setup.....i will post pics as the progress moves along.

Originally it was suppose to be black headliner but changed my mind last minute...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When i first saw the pics i expected the trims to be black so i had to go look at it in person but after seeing it in person it was ok with me

[​IMG]

2. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

More pics

[​IMG]

Took pics in light

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Headliner and trims going back together

[​IMG]

Sub in...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. cdplayer

cdplayer New Member

Looking good..

Sent from PASSION VIP GUAM

5. JDOX

JDOX New Member

Sorry man but the red plastic looks ricer and cheap as hell. Idk if it's just the pics but the red pillar trim and the dome light don't even look the same color, just my 2cents but it cheapens the rest of your car.

6. JDOX

JDOX New Member

Black trim would have tied it all together a lot better than the red

7. elvexilix

elvexilix New Member

true^, but I've seen a handful of custom ones in Japan with the same loud red interior. I thinks that's the goal here...I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

8. JDOX

JDOX New Member

I dig the red headliner etc, it's the plastic that looks like Walmart plastic paint that's cheapening it. I know what you mean with the loud interior, which like I said looks good it's just that trim I can't get pass.

9. JDOX

JDOX New Member

Ex: the painted buttons 1 min of removal or taping would have made a significant difference

10. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Not sure If im the only one but I can’t reply with quotes anymore….anyway

@cdplayer thanks

@jdox it’s the pics, when he first sent me the pics I didn’t like it when I went to look at it in person it was ok with me, I also thought he was going to do black trim so I again I told him hold up on the work and don’t go any further until I see it in person I went to check it out at the shop and it was much different in person.

@elvexilix not trying to be “loud” the headliner was originally suppose to be black suede and I changed it last minute to red….the seats will be black with red stitching

11. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Anyways here are some more pics of the progress....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. polobai

polobai Member

Looks sick! I have heard about your car-I recently moved to South Florida-hope to see it around some time!

13. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

Blood guts!!!

14. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

@polobai haha i hope its good stuff, hopefully i can bring it out for wekfest after that i'll be rebuilding it again...

15. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

More updates

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. JDOX

JDOX New Member

Updates ftw

i don't know if it's possible but it would look sick to plexi in the compressors and use a dim red LED to light it up, the chrome on the compressors would cause a nice reflection and brighten it up without it being to bright.

17. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Thats all in the plan, just gotta wait for the end results

18. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Cutting it close for wekfest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. elvexilix

elvexilix New Member

coming out pretty sweet.