Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

Discussion in 'Gettin' Off-Topic' started by alpha, Jan 8, 2009.

1. alpha

alpha New Member

2. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

interesting but not feeling it first time 45 mins to send an email .......... weak !

3. alpha

alpha New Member

lol you didnt get it:)its a joke/spoof whatever you call it:)

4. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

no way ............. forrealz ? i am sure apple would do some shit like that

5. alpha

alpha New Member

yeaah u can expect anything from mac these days:)
    but yeah i would probably buy it haha:)
    ive got thsi weird obsession with macs:)

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

thats pretty funny...it was done well

7. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

im with stupid^

i dont get this joke at all. i dont even see the dry humor in it except for when they show the battery life dropping every second.

8. alpha

alpha New Member

dont worry..prob only mac people would get it anyway.
    apple always comes out with these revolutionary thingys, like mac book air, iphone, etc etc.
    cool things but just missing something important.
    like lets say macbook air doesnt have cd rom/
    like iphone doesnt receive mms or just some things u would use on a normal cellphone.
    so these guys made a spoof and called it mac book wheel.just to show how useless it would be without a keyboard
    yeah and battery life on ibooks is pretty terrible

9. urmyhero4now

urmyhero4now New Member

ahaha that shit was hella funny

10. volkgt7

volkgt7 New Member

I got the joke! not at first though:pat:

11. clean9945

clean9945 New Member

That clip was made by the spoof news organization The Onion. Pretty funny shit the way they make fun of apple.

12. SikNLow

SikNLow Awesome VSC Administrator

hahhahahaha where's John? hahahahaha

13. F.L.S.

F.L.S. New Member

This one is for real though. 100% touch screen, tablet, badassedness tablet Mac

14. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

that tablet is the price of half the members cars on here. lol

15. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

lol this is almost believable cause apple does some lame 'trend setting' things. i HATE how they make things fancy but leave important things out. my regional manager was the first person i knew of that had the new macbook air and when i told him to play a dvd and he couldnt i almost died laughing at the 2500 dollar email checker. dont think ill ever jump on their bandwagon.

sidenote: that tablet mac is pretty damn baller. but id be happy with a regular laptop though, and build a new ibuypower.com home pc. :shrug:

16. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

so does he have to DL programs? he can't install using a dvd/cd? or do you have to buy it seperately?

MAC is a genius at marketing. ipod saved mac's asses.

17. jaynick808

jaynick808 New Member

i have no idea how it works, but it just sucks! i mean yeah its ULTRA portable and thin, but its uses are pretty damn limited. at least those macbook pro's got some specs to back it up, but id be happy with a pc notebook :shrug:

18. alpha

alpha New Member

mac book air comes with usb cd/dvd rom i thing but whole idea was to use it via wireless network.so lets say youve got desktop computer at home.u make a network between desktop and mac book air, insert install cd onto your pc and access it through your mac book air and install it, done...