Anyone Else Not Like Curtains?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by OCKlasse, Nov 13, 2007.

1. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Took the words right out of my mouth!!!! :biggthumpup:

2. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

or did you take his words out of his mouth:smiley-rofl:

Thats exactly why I am saying what I am saying, its in the debate forum...thats the whole purpose of a debate right...to express,argue ones opinions...or you just looking for people to agree..????

something that folks need to realize that on a forum your going to have mixed feelings with certain ideas and topics..if you dont want to hear it dont post it..

3. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Yos, I just want to know, "What's wrong w/ curtains?" or " Why do/would ppl. not like them?". Cuz i'm apart Curtain Freedom Fighters of America, and we're tryin to put curtains on your VIP ride today! Kddg..

4. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

^^^^^^^:smiley-rofl: :dance: oooo oooo oooo where can I join!

I would like to find away to put them on my front window instead of a window shade....:dance: maybe from the top that will roll down:biggthumpup:

5. OCKlasse

OCKlasse VSC Super Moderator

Ummm...is this not the debate forum?

6. augdogg

Who's debating? BTW it IS in the debate forum!FYI.

7. OCKlasse

I was being sarcastic. I was answering your comment "If you don't like or agree w/ it then keep it to yourself." If this is a debate forum, why should I not be allowed to see if there are others out there who feel the same way I do?

8. augdogg

I know you were which was immature. You have just as much right to find out who agrees w/ you as much as I do to say my piece and ask valid questions. I just think it would be nice for ppl to explain their views, who knows I may agree w/ you?:shrug: Am I wrong?

9. OCKlasse

I don't understand what you are trying to say. All I did was ask who likes VIP style sans the accessories that come with it. Alongside the curtains, I wanted to see who didn't care for the tables, and stuffed animals, that's all. :shrug:

10. augdogg

Look dude I get you. Let's say you met a bunch of ppl that don't like curtains...cool now you know, now what? I was just making a statement, sayin' those things are apart of a foreign culture and I can respect that.

11. elpresidente

elpresidente Administrator

Stuffed animals belong on a young girls bed...

12. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

I had my curtains ripped down by police 3 times in NYC and once in PA. I dont even run a curtain on my drivers side window because of it. Makes me want to throw a granade at the nearest precinct

13. Yokotas13

Yokotas13 Banned

no sir
    you have it wrong
    Stuffed animals belong in the car, to bring the young girls (relativey speaking) to YOUR bed....duh

14. bippU!

bippU! New Member

so whats to back up their action? v.c. please . . . .

15. widebody_Q

This is why we call the NYPD- New York Pricks & Dicks. They are known to pop subs and speakers with pens and things like that.

Excuses I got for them taking down the curtains were-
    "Are there any drugs in here"
    "lets see if your hiding a gun in here"
    "you cant have anything blocking your veiw"

I never taken action against them mainly because well, its not that difficult to get the curtains back on the rail and taped back on the window frame. They just ripped down my curtain a few days ago on the passenger side. You can see that its down if you look on my picture thread in the photo gallery. Its noticeable on one of the side driving height shots.

16. widebody_Q

LOL good point but risky. They might think ur a child molestor