Anyone Else Not Like Curtains?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by OCKlasse, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Hope you had a roll cage of some sort...

2. ebruce2

ebruce2 New Member

I use them for a number of different purposes that I wont go into here...as I'm sure many of us do.:smiley:

And believe it or not, I sometimes pull them closed when I'm parked and using my laptop. You guessed it, I'm in sales.

Besides that, I don't really care what people think around here since Western PA is infested with redneck hillbillies. Most don't even know what my car is since I'm not driving a damn Camaro, Trans Am, pickup, or honda...lol

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  3. kreasims

kreasims New Member

I don't understand. What purposes? :naughty:

Back to the topic, I have curtains in my chauffeured company car. I can have an extra hour to sleep in the car every morning thanks to it. I don't like tables, ashtrays, crystals and all other accessories. It only make it difficult when you wanna clean your interior.

4. mzeo

mzeo New Member

I think they look nice from the outside, and can see them being neat sitting in the back of the car. I was actually about to post a topic similar to this before reading this one.

Personally, I drive with the windows down as much as possible. I loathe A/C. The curtains flapping in the wind would probably drive me nuts, as well as opening/closing them all the time. For the cost of motorized ones, I don't think it's worth it. Tint can do the same thing, but you don't have to worry about any of these things. If I somehow had the money for a show only car, I'd put on curtains, but never on a car I have to drive.

As far as plush toys, those go on the tow hook! :smiley:

5. hahajoey

hahajoey New Member

i dont like curtains, but i can see people putting them in
    for the "complete" VIP look... just like fusa's and ropes..
    same thing.. its not for me, but i can see car's rocking it
    to complete the VIP look..

and no, a slammed car with curtains and fusa isn't vip.
    thats just a few things.. u need fitment, bodykit, suspension

6. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

Hhahahahahhaha! DAMN! :inouteek:

7. ebruce2

ebruce2 New Member

There are plenty of nice VIP rides here that don't have body kits.

8. BIGGZ

BIGGZ New Member

curatains,tables,crytals,etc, i personally wouldnt use them on my car.but i like it on other peoples cars.

9. hahajoey

hahajoey New Member

i agree.. i myself probably would never get a bodykit.. and if i did,
    it'd be a add-on lip at the most.. im not opposed to them, but im just
    saying the VIP car(fully done) will have the bad ass kit from japan.

i guess what im saying is, look at 99% of the cars in vipstyle or vipcar
    magazine.. those are 'complete' vip cars... fusa. curtains. rims. suspension. kit.

i dont like fusas or curtains at all, but i think if u're trying to build a vip car
    i dont see a problem with people rocking that stuff.. they ain't cheap and vip
    is all about how much u can dump into your car to customize it.

10. DEE

DEE Platinum Member

curtains and tables would be nice in a car you were a passenger in.........otherwise you look like a chauffeur.

11. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

Thats true. My dad perfers the back seat of my ride so when I drive him around and the curtain is closed, everyone tries to see whos in the back. Its pretty funny

12. ebruce2

ebruce2 New Member

haha shit! thats so great. He's not gonna think it's so funny when you start charging him a limo service fee..........PLUS TIP, damnit!!:smiley-rofl:

Good shit!!

13. widebody_Q

widebody_Q VSC Super Moderator

Id be lucky to get $5 on gas from him :pat:

14. b005td

b005td New Member

i m not digging those either
    5% tinted windows are more than enuf
    the only reason people have curtains is because they cant tint the windows @ their country, and they dont have law against curtain

15. BIGGZ

BIGGZ New Member

BINGO!

16. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

I prefer drapes.

17. firelizard

firelizard VSC Super Moderator

Venetian blinds are gonna be the next hot trend.

18. mzeo

mzeo New Member

19. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Don't relly know what it's referred to as but, I like that glass that tints when you run electric current through it.
    It's like now you see me,

20. firelizard

firelizard VSC Super Moderator

Photoelectric glass....yeah, that would be pretty insane to use in an aftermarket application. Only a few cars have it from the factory..