Any Florida members?

Discussion in 'South Side' started by OnTop, Jan 8, 2006.

1. MELOMEL

MELOMEL New Member

just got here ill be in....kissimmee/orlando/tampa

2. supratt1001

supratt1001 New Member

looks like youll have anouther in a few in headin to Mia or orlando for school sometime within the month or next,was actully wondering how many vip owners are in FL..you guys have any meets or anything?

3. jqnguyen8

jqnguyen8 New Member

I really don't even know. There were talks of meets previously but nothing ever materialized before I left. My car is in Italy now....now if you want to ask how many VIP car owners there are in Italy......1. J/K

I really want the VIP scene to increase. I know there are a couple nice ones around Orlando (says my brother when I talk to him).

4. implayaz_9

implayaz_9 New Member

who's car is this?..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. blacknmild

blacknmild Member

Where'd you take that pic Neal?

6. implayaz_9

implayaz_9 New Member

car n coffee jacksonville.. some one else took it but thought this car's owner was from maryland or something?

7. MELOMEL

MELOMEL New Member

so when u guys wanna meet up?

8. burgy

burgy New Member

Thursday nights the Nissan crowd shows up after the muscle cars leave... It's hit or miss though on how many people show every week.

9. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Ha ha that's my car. I am from Jacksonville, my name is Mel aka jubei07 here on the forums.

10. MELOMEL

MELOMEL New Member

sell me your wheels! j/k nice car man.

so again when da fukc is VSC having a FL meet???

11. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Here in Jacksonville i spotted a black VIP GS (????), it was tight as hell. There's another guy here with an white F50 (Qshadow). Those are the only other VIP platforms i've seen here in jax locally. Also we have one of the tightest XB (Dajap) here too.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
  12. Qshadow

Qshadow New Member

Hey guys Qshadow hear, jubei07 sorry have not been incontact lately just trying to get things done to the car still want to see your setup. Just ordered the insurance coilovers for the f50. Finally! I saw that GS did it have a full kit on it? Saw it on 9A and was like "who is that?!" Give me 3 months or so and ill be ready for a meet. As small as it may be but we gotta start the "southside" somewhere.

13. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

I'm down for a meet. Next month Cars and Coffee will have another meet. Qshadow you should check it out. Nice rides out there!!

14. Qshadow

Qshadow New Member

funny thing is Mel I have no idea where or what Car and Coffee Is?? help me out - Thanks

15. implayaz_9

implayaz_9 New Member

dude ur car is pretty sick.. i thought i knew a guy in Maryland who had the same setup and he was sellin the car. but anyhow.. clean as hell

16. implayaz_9

implayaz_9 New Member

it happens one Sunday of the whole month where the sickest cars come out just to show of their rides and hangout... it more or less like a vip car meet but when i say vip i mean like porches/ lambo's etc.

17. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

The last 2 events were at the Riverplace shopping center near the airport, where the Hollywood theatres is at. It's a more mature crowd, not the typical import street racing meet. Lots of exotics porsches, bimmers, Lambo with Work VS-XX wheels, last meet they had a Noble there too. I think they have Cars and Coffee in San Diego and Las Vegas too, as well as other locations. Check it out on the web www. carsandcoffee.info

Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  18. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Thanks!!! Your right our set up is very similar. But he has Work DH wheels and I have Amistad Dish.

19. MELOMEL

MELOMEL New Member

what year GS?

20. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Black 2nd generation. Deep wheels and slammed, prolly on air.