another newb to the forum

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by manong, Aug 12, 2015.

1. manong

manong New Member

whats up yall. long time lurker here. just decided to create an account hoping to get some advice and information for my 2012 hyunda genesis sedan 5.0 which ive had for like a month. lots of good info to sift through. any other genesis sedan setups on here?

2. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

3. ShaunVSU

ShaunVSU New Member

Just started mine ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1439460362.560284.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using VIPStyleCars

4. ShaunVSU

ShaunVSU New Member

ImageUploadedByVIPStyleCars1439460505.049750.jpg

5. manong

manong New Member

hey shaun. yo yer gen is lookin pretty dope. question. where did you get your curtains from and what size are they. im lookin to start my build journey with curtains :D. do you have a build log or a build post that i can check out?

timmy thank you very much. i actually joined a genesis forum a few weeks ago but there wasnt a lot of members down with the VIP inspired scene. one of buddies actually referred me to this sight a while back.

really excited to get things goin :D

6. ShaunVSU

ShaunVSU New Member

Thanks man I got them from vipdout and they are a small! I don't currently have a build log I just got active on the site recently but I put a lot of stuff on IG @them_jokes_tho lol I look forward to seeing what you do with yours !

7. manong

manong New Member

so you have small curtains for all four windows? do you curtains for your back window as well? im going to assume those are large.

i havent done anything real big with mine...tinted the windows...got rain visors. ive just been enjoying having a four door. prior to the genesis i had a bagged 99 acura cl 3.0 which is a pretty small car

8. ShaunVSU

ShaunVSU New Member

I have curtains on all 4 door windows and they are all smells