A/C Louver line stone on ebay?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by RajahCasti, Jan 31, 2011.

1. RajahCasti

RajahCasti New Member

2. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

3. RajahCasti

RajahCasti New Member

really they are? how can you tell? does the price give it away?

4. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

Those sell individually for $50-60.
    If someone sells it for $14, do you think it's real? (Assuming most shops run 30% margins since VIP parts are particularly expensive...that means their cost is somewhere around $35) so in essence, they are losing $20 per item to sell it, not including ebay seller fees or shipping fees from Japan?

5. OG

OG Active Member

i'd say who cares if they didn't come in a dad box. they're all just fake a** rocks anyway.

6. NELSON09

NELSON09 Active Member

^^^thank you :smiley-rofl:

7. MAX_POWERS

MAX_POWERS New Member

I bought some. I wanted to get an idea how they would look. I didn't want to pay $50 for the real thing. One set is not even enough for one vent. Some of the real Garson, D.A.D stuff I bought from forum vendors is cheap chrome plastic. I got lucky and won a real Garson ring keychain for $20 dollars on Ebay last year.

8. OG

OG Active Member

boo to you sir. i'm sure you could have have found the same thing for as cheap without the fake garson box. you did not stop the copy and therefore you have failed.

9. CrazyHawaiian

CrazyHawaiian New Member

I was gonna say, aren't ALL these kits just cheap/fake crystals anyway? I mean regardless if it was legit from Japan, aren't those ones fake too?

10. tbrack

tbrack New Member

stop the copy can only go so far :shrug:

11. berlinas2k2

berlinas2k2 New Member

Yessss! but there's a difference between the "Authentic Fakes" and the "Fake Fakes"

12. davipstar

davipstar New Member

the man has a point.

but, there is a point to be made here as well.

Maybe it's all in the quality of the work.

13. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Man now the debate is breaking down into fakes against fake fakes versus clones not to be confused with copies... :pat: Who fuckings cares. It's your car do whatever you want.

14. davipstar

davipstar New Member

true, but then u get those guys that say "thats not vip", "thats not true vip", etc.:pat:

15. Green Poupon

Green Poupon New Member

Fuck those guys.

It's like its not even about building cars anymore.