5th Annual AUTOFASHION VIP Festival!

Discussion in 'West Coast' started by autofashionELROY, Sep 15, 2011.

1. CubanGS

CubanGS New Member

I LOVE THIS EVENT!! everyone always comes out and has a great time even in the fucken rain!! hands down the VIP MEET to be at every year!

2. VIP-UCF

VIP-UCF Active Member

couldn't agree more...SoCal got the scene on lock...hopefully we can get a small NorCal crew there next year...

3. DRAG2SPEC

DRAG2SPEC Member

BAHC one bad ass tl :biggthumpup:... wheels were really dirty . wassup let me rock it ill keep them clean for you and let the bitches count the spokes lol

4. RITZY33

RITZY33 Member

Wish I could of went...:pat:
    I am in for pics though!
    Anybody?=)

5. nizzan4u2nv

nizzan4u2nv Member

Bahc's TL and Blitz's Y33 were definitely at the top of my list for this event. Coincidence they both have lxz? Who knows hah.

6. GEE702

GEE702 New Member

Great turnout. Even with the rain. Good job AF team and thanks for the hospitality. Vegas will be deffinatly be back next year :runcoold:

7. dzznuts671

dzznuts671 Member

Consign!! Thanks AF family!! Vegas will return!!! Till next year!!!

8. evilchargerfan

evilchargerfan New Member

where all the pics at?!

9. ihavenosn

ihavenosn New Member

10. evilchargerfan

evilchargerfan New Member

i dig that vid!

11. jdmpalace

jdmpalace VSC Super Moderator

Nice Video and Pics, Wish I could have made it .... :shrug:

12. RASRX7

RASRX7 New Member

looked like fun :biggthumpup:

13. jstyle

jstyle New Member

Ahahaha, that was me in LS. My Mexican atatus brought the hotel price down from $99.99 to $89.99 :biggthumpup:
    And yes , Adrians car is super sick!!!

14. BAHC

BAHC New Member

on the 5 looking. for vip cars

15. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Might see the gs it's on the way up today

Over all bad weather still great turnout and event

Going to get wheel bearing looked at soon today then hit them beaches !

Great catching up with everyone and see you at the Wednesday meet coming up

16. CubanGS

CubanGS New Member

17. 1cleanM

1cleanM New Member

jstyles - nice to meet yah man !! ha ha that was funny and then DZZZZ nuts671 got it down to $79.99 ! ha ha ha !!!!!!! hey how was the drive back ?!! let us know when you guys are gonna be back in town and i can give you guys a map of the roads! ha ha !

hey adrian - you make it back up there mang ?! hey keep that socket wrench in your glove compt.!!!

jin- nice to meet you man ! hey forgot to get a sticker from you !!!

18. StickyDilJoe

StickyDilJoe Member

19. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

20. BAHC

BAHC New Member

Many thanks go out to Freddie, Oscar, Kevin, and the rest of the AF cats for always making my visits enjoyable.

Huge thanks goes out to Miguel with the y34 for always being down to help me out, even tho i didnt end up needing him :p

Biggest thanks goes out to Rick (1cleanM) for coming through with tools, not once but twice to help me out, and for swooping me up and taking me to buy some hardware.

Huge thanks goes out to the cats from Arizona for helping me when i got stuck 2 wheeling coming out of my hotel's parking lot, coming through with some 2x4s and a push. front passenger spinning and rear driver at least 2 feet off the ground.

Impressions of the meet...even tho it rained, and even tho i spent hella money on this 800 mile round trip vacation, it was all worth it. Wish we had this many vip oriented cars up north. The first vid posted is sick, but i wish it would have more focus on the vip cars rather than the hondas and "fitment" cars, seeing as to how this was vip festival and there were plenty of good examples at hand. Cars that made an impression on me where the AZ cats, with that gangster ls400 and jin's ls4 with the dope pin stripes (nice demon), blitz with his y33 that came out super clean, the greenish 2gs on fabulous rims...

CubanGS's ride is something that you need to see rolling, in person, to really appreciate...that camber is bananas, but im a fan...camber and tuck and all.

BigSteve's blue LS has always been in my top5 for stateside cars and finally seeing it in person was awesome.

Josh's (Brokey33) car really does it for me..the fitment, the ride height, the LED tails...this thing just screams VIP and seeing it rolling was probably my fav car of the entire event.

and my only picture...me "aired out" talking to oscar about how imma get up the driveway.

[​IMG]

shortly afterwords, i traded in my TL for a drift missle :pat::pat:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]