4-13-08 AUTO FASHION MEET **Picture Thread**

Discussion in 'Event Coverage' started by PANCAKES!, Apr 14, 2008.

1. pRaHjeC

pRaHjeC New Member

hahahahaha oh man funny shit haha!!!

i'm gonna wear a suit to the next meet just because of that picture hahahaha

2. PANCAKES!

PANCAKES! Most hated - DIVA...!

:innoutrofl2:

3. jbo

jbo VSC Super Moderator

As usual very nice turnout and pics...you guys always do it right

4. AutofashionFred

AutofashionFred VSC Super Moderator

its not we do it right its just we want to have good times and bullshit hahaha... Everyone thinks its all about the cars but we have fun and shoot the shit most of the time when im not stuck in the shop hahaha. Hopefully everyone can experience it we just want to hang out and chill since its not a car show and we dont have nothing to prove just that we chill people =) Keepin it real! Next time i want you to go when ever ur in town come hang.

5. VIPStyleCars

VIPStyleCars Guest

great turnout as always, we gotta do something next time I go home to SD to visit the family.

6. //935GS400

//935GS400 VSC Super Moderator

cool. bring your car down too bro lol... that would be a big event in itself. ill let u autograph my car too.. lol

7. AutofashionFred

AutofashionFred VSC Super Moderator

Noel you get one of these just for that HAHAHAHAHA! Just messin... i get bored online from time to time.

[​IMG]

But on the real. Let me know when you going to come down we can plan something. The next meet we going to BBQ it up at a park or somethin.

8. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Cool, we're gonna change up the location! Which park do ya wanna mob?

9. //935GS400

//935GS400 VSC Super Moderator

lol! John's the real rockstar mang!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2008
  10. VIPStyleCars

VIPStyleCars Guest

Its gonna have to be in the summer. Maybe we can plan it better so this time I can fit in some feature shoots for vsc. I'd love to drive the GS but with gas prices, fcuk that. Looks like the Prius it is! Haha, but seriously tho, the only meet I got to go to was so sick. Its what got the blood flowing again. Much props to Freddie and the AF crew as well as the SD heads. Yall are making me miss SD so damn much

11. yosi

yosi New Member

sorrie guys i didnt take alot of peeps, i was just enjoyin people company, thats wat i like about this meet....friends and family get together...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2008