1993 LS400 possible stance?

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by mtimmons4, Jun 12, 2015.

1. mtimmons4

mtimmons4 New Member

That looks very good man !! Just 18x12.5 on the rear or all around? What size tires are u stretching?

Have you yet to make any camber adjustment? Tyler's car has some sick camber and would love to know how he pulled it off

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

tyler's car is a UCF20 95-97 car. the suspension does differ slightly from your UCF10 90-94 car.

you will need to get traction rod, arms, and NRCAs specifically for a UCF10 chassis. they will NOT interchange to a UCF20. best place i know outside of japan for these things is serialnine.

to get that looks you would need to buy their whole line of suspension products for a UCF10.
    https://serialnine.com/products

3. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

this is totally possible for your car, you dont need anything really besides the coilovers themselves (the arms and stuff wont hurt but arent must have, its more about replacing 20+ yr old parts preventatively) . Megans are known for NOT going as low as some of the more hardcore would like. Id recommend you get in touch with BC racing and have them custom build a set of coils for you.

I went this route and was very pleased with the quality and potential of these coils, heres a pic of the car with 18x12.5 and the coils set to half down lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here is full up for comparison

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  4. mtimmons4

mtimmons4 New Member

That looks very good man !! Just 18x12.5 on the rear or all around? What size tires are u stretching?

Have you yet to make any camber adjustment? Tyler's car has some sick camber and would love to know how he pulled it off

5. Brandicus

Brandicus VSC Super Duper Mod

hey sorry it took so long to get back to you

iirc I ran 11.5 in the front and 12.5 in the back. cant remember off the top of my head what the tire sizes were but you can find them in my build thread here.

Ive only ever ran stock camber, managed to get about -4 all around maybe alittle less in the front its been awhile haha.