19 inch Koenigs

Discussion in 'Wheels and Tires' started by jeebus, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Picked these up to rebuild but they wont clear calipers on eithers car I planned to use them on. 1 rim has a crack in the back, some of the faces have peeling paint, these are pretty ideal for anyone who wants to rebuild in aggresive specs. Just looking to get my money back on these at $1800. Located in texas, shipping is extra but I will ship. Shipping is probably less than $100 to the continental US.

[​IMG]

specs
    19x8.5 +42
    19x9.5 +42

2. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

bumppity bump

3. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

Not parting faces from barells. Come on guys lol

4. OG

OG Active Member

here's some pics i took. these wheels were purchased to be refinished. i can confirm that jeebus is only recouping what he spent since i suggested he buy these wheels. these are pretty rare in 19" (handful of sets in the u.s. that i know of) and i feel like they are worth the total price you will have to spend to get them 100%. definite cult status here, whether you're on or not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

crack on one barrel.

[​IMG]

slim bolt on adapters/spacers ok, no dual pattern redrill.

[​IMG]

should be able to be drilled and reseated.

[​IMG]

i disassembled at least one cap to see what my refinish options were. there are also some center cap screws missing but they are not hard to replace.

[​IMG]

you can see that the wheels were sanded and rattle canned while still assembled. there are sand scratches and flaking on the faces.

it should also be noted that these are welded (barrel/lip) 3 piece so keep that in mind if considering resizing (there are multiple solutions). i will be happy to offer rebuild service to the new owner.

5. Petis

Petis New Member

Are they the true three piece or 2-piece like my old Monsters?

GLWS Jeebz

6. 5t341tH

5t341tH New Member

how many bolt holes are on the face/barrels?

7. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

I believe it's 39

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  8. OG

OG Active Member

3 piece, but the lip/barrel are welded effectively making them 2 piece.

40 hole.

9. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

1800 shipped. Buy these before I bring them home and start to break them down.

10. knguyen

knguyen New Member

1800, plus another 1000 or so and you have yourself a brand new rare set of wheels:biggthumpup:

11. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

it's probably closer to an extra $1500 for powder coated faces and new bigger/wider barrels. OG can make it happen as well if anyone is interested. ~$3300 and have a brand new set of 19 inch aggresive Koenigs:biggthumpup:

12. knguyen

knguyen New Member

How much are you paying for per lip? I get mine for cheaper.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  13. 5t341tH

5t341tH New Member

dont tell people that.....lol

14. OG

OG Active Member

these wheels aren't standard 40 bolt from what i've gathered (haven't gone as far as to measure spacing) so there are extra charges for custom drill/bore.

another issue is that the lip/barrel are welded, so unless you find someone who will split them (i can not) they need to be converted to 3 piece or replaced with 1 piece hoops.

$220 installed is a great price, i personally can't match that. i can come close, but i have to make my money. it should also be noted that there are is a decent variation in price based on finish and specifications (diameter and width are minimal).

15. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

16. SFL_Y33

SFL_Y33 New Member

i would love these wheels on the Q bump for a great wheels to refinish.

17. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

bumpity bump

18. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

bumppity bump

19. jeebus

jeebus Active Member

buy this.

20. optionii

optionii New Member

PM sent...