18 crown majesta (uzs186)

Discussion in 'Lexus/Toyota' started by sojah, Mar 15, 2015.

1. sojah

sojah Member

as seen on FB:

[​IMG]

the ride height is on setting 8 and is way too much wheel gap for me. now i'm looking for 20's and will most likely lower it by 2cm more (statically) when i put 20's on it.

[​IMG]

this is on L setting which looks dope on the 19's to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
  2. mlracing

mlracing Member

Looks super nice aired out !

3. sojah

sojah Member

[​IMG]
    Leaving for work, TGIF!!!

4. mlracing

mlracing Member

Nice lookin place! The car is OK too.. :p

5. sojah

sojah Member

just dropped the majesta off for stereo install. getting a JBL MS-8 and a 15" RE audio sub plus 1200 epicenter amp installed. i'm also having the shop pull out all my lights so i can hopefully send them to CentralPine tomorrow. gonna get my head lights done like this pic here, they should hopefully look identical with the black housings and RGB halos.

[​IMG]

plus getting the rears sprayed/smoked out like these celsior lights seen here:

[​IMG]

6. sojah

sojah Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    which one is your favorite pic? i can't decide on a color for my lights though...

7. juvi22003

juvi22003 Member

Looks nice man....this one is my favorite

[​IMG]

8. mlracing

mlracing Member

Back quarter photo ftw

9. MR.J

MR.J New Member

^ WHAT HE SAID!!!

I really wish we got these in the states :(

10. sojah

sojah Member

thanks for the compliments, and i also wish these were in the states ;)

11. sojah

sojah Member

i will get some good shots later but here it is on L (lowest setting) with the previous wheels (19" aimgain G wheels that will be for sale soon).

[​IMG]

i put on an upper rear window visor and rear lower arm lowering kit to add more camber. presently it is at about -4 degrees but the rear fender lip is hitting the rear wheels lip so i need to go to about -6 degrees of camber in the rear. now i gotta put rear upper arms and toe arms to get to the -6 degrees.

[​IMG]

new wheels are 20" Work Durandal step lip.

it is on setting 9 in the pics below and i can't even put it on L mode right now (bout 1.5-2" lower) since the rear lips touch the fenders :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ultm8mind

ultm8mind Member

Looks great man!

13. sojah

sojah Member

thanks man. i couldn't stop staring at my car yesterday. my wife came down and did some laundry and left like 10 mins later and was like "you're still here, you have a problem".

shhhhhhhhh, you're ruing my moment......

14. sojah

sojah Member

i tried really hard to pull out my rear fender some today, which i did. but now the tire hits on that stupid screw that sticks out way up in the fender well. i had the same thing happen on my LS430 and forgot to even check to see if this car had it too... :D

[​IMG]

15. timmy0tool

timmy0tool Member

tuck is nice, and new wheels look great! that screw can simply be removed with a grinder!

any plans to address the front fitment to match the rear?

16. sojah

sojah Member

thanks,

maybe a 5mm-8mm (at most) spacer but anything more and i won't be able to turn while riding low. presently on stock air so it is nice and plush on the dampening, which equals body roll, which equals rubbing if i push em out too far.

17. sojah

sojah Member

i guess the next challenge will be to slap on a 5mm spacer then ride around for a little while fairly low so it rubs some. then once i can actually see and feel where it is rubbing i can take some scissors or garden sheers to the fender liner.

i've never seen or had a car before with such thick hard inner fender liners as the fronts are on this car, they are damn near like 3mm hard molded plastic. after driving a few miles a few different times it wasn't even making any marks in the front from the slight rubbing, like i was able to get from previous cars.

18. ikadburry

ikadburry Member

Car is looking good! Love the tuck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. OG

OG Active Member

lookin good.

20. sojah

sojah Member

thanks guys.

i'm getting the remainder of the rear arms installed presently. my pull worked some and allowed me to be able to drive a little lower but after the upper arms and toe tension rod or whatever it is called gets installed i think i will set it at around -8 in the rear. i'm getting those screws in the wheel well grounded off/down so i can slam it without those things hitting the tires too.

i think my desired ride height is finally on the horizon \(^_^)