08 Rumion? Koa VIP Table.. Sneak peak!

Discussion in 'Interior' started by eight08customs, Nov 11, 2007.

1. eight08customs

eight08customs New Member

just finshed mounting the Koa Speaker Grills and arm rest.. wasnt an easy task....

home streach to HIN.... less than a week left.. car still isnt done.. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bbdaisukidesu

bbdaisukidesu New Member

nice man! i'm sure no one else has koa wood accents. especially hand made ones! cant wait to see it at hin

3. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Looks great colors seem to be a little different but could be the flash...Must be nice to have real wood in your ride......still cant get over how nice that table looks...to me looks better than the actual garson tables they make....

4. eight08customs

thanks guys, it not an easy task.. the colors of the would vary, it was from the same cut of wood but with Koa its not going all match. IF it all matched itwould have been laminate and looked to perfect. With real wood you dont now what youll get till you atart sanding it and clearing it.

5. VIPFlame

VIPFlame Member

because of you I am back to the drawing board with my table. LOL! LOve the work man looks extra nice.

6. eight08customs

thanks man!!! Just raising the bar up a notch.. and Thinking out of the BOX.. LOL

7. eight08customs

Taking it another Notch!!! Varad LEDs..Let there Be light. what good is these tables at HIN with out light..

some varad Int lights....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. kaizer

kaizer New Member

WTH?! What light are those?! NICE NICE NICE!!!

9. zion_97

zion_97 Banned

Man I love it those lights look sick as F**K but please take out those roses....just doesnt look right...Still has to be the best looking DIY table around....How much did you spend on the garson bling????

10. reintr0ducing

reintr0ducing New Member

screw the protesters. instead of crystal accents you should use opihi accents... STOLEN FROM MAUI! hahahahaha.

good luck at HIN, i'll be at the UH - washington game.

11. eight08customs

those were an arm and a leg and than some costed more than the wood.. LOL 200.00 Garson is making a killing!!!

you just gave me a new idea!! LOL thosemaui protesters would be pissed!

Ill be at HIN wishing we could watch the game.. maybe ill hit up Dish to sponsor me a dish so I could put on the game at HIN

12. Annalyz

Annalyz New Member

dude, you did a great job with the koa wood!

13. vzuptnguyen

vzuptnguyen New Member

great job. looks sick. too bad the interior doesnt match it at all though.

14. Razzi

Razzi New Member

amazing fucking job. this is what it should be all about. not how much money you're willing to shell out but how much work you're willing to put in

15. Oyabun

Oyabun New Member

08 Rumion? Koa Table.. Sneak peak!

Ohh!! dose pics. arr onolicious!!! Broke da mouth brah!!!!! Loose da rose and use a Hibiscus!!! mo da kine!!!!

16. byhi

byhi New Member

WOW! that looks hella nice! I'm super dooper jelous