'04 black/saddle ucf31/ls430...new member here

Discussion in 'VIP 101' started by adob0, Mar 20, 2009.

1. OG

OG Active Member

looks good. diggin the saddle.

2. tjextreme

tjextreme New Member

real good start man. looking real good. the saddle is sickkkkk. might try to get saddle done in my GS :runcoold:

keep up the work!!

3. 20sburning

20sburning New Member

I was thinking about doing the same thing

4. HomeDawwg

HomeDawwg New Member

Your interior is THE BOMB!!!

Love what you have done so far. Are you going to get some wider/more offset wheels?

5. mrkenji

mrkenji New Member

good stuff man.. great pickups. thats a pretty clean DC5. it would be really sick if you just had some more jdm wheels. but im feeling the LS cant wait to see more updates!

6. Bippu Insanity

Bippu Insanity New Member

Hoss, you hear that!!!! You know I've got a whole lot of nice 3 piece wheels sitting all over the house.

7. Franklin

Franklin Member

Awesome. Where in Florida do you reside? Orlando?

8. adob0

adob0 New Member

well hook a brotha up, foo.:slap:

franklin: gulf coast area. pensacola/pensacola beach

9. Pagong

Pagong VSC Super Moderator

Love that interior.!!!

Good luck with the project.

10. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Holy Sh*t Warren, nice ride you scored big time on that one. I actually wanted one like this for my next ride. I am driving a Y33 / 2001 Q45T. On staggered Amistad and Insurance Group coils. Man you should have came through on your way back from MIA. Heck come through anytime bro. Is Mike still in Hawaii, he could prolly hook you up with parts right?

11. adob0

adob0 New Member

mel, sup fam. Yeah at that price i had to jump on it with the quickness. Literally within seconds of finding it, I was on the phone with the sales guy haha. That ebay listing was up for only 2 hours!

word to nas..."If I ruled the world and everything in it, sky's the limit, I'd push a Q-four five Infinite"

man i was looking at amistad dishes but they're discontinued :( i love the look of those type rims.

If i would have known everyones address i would've stopped to see yall! Yeah, Mike is still in hawaii. I'm sure he could hook us up!

12. adob0

adob0 New Member

threw on some wheels this mornin and snapped a few quick pics...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

^driving height. adjusted rods/sensors. 8F 7R on data controller

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  13. blackanese

blackanese New Member

Looks sick. I would love a 430UL with saddle, that's an awesome find. Step your wheel game up on that integra, rotas!?!?! You're obviously too baller for that shit!

14. augdogg

augdogg VSC Super Moderator

Nice intro Warren and welcome to the site!

15. jubei07

jubei07 New Member

Hot damn son!!! The wheels look good on there. Damn your balling out of control. What's next homie? One day I am gonna have to come through, or if you want come to j'ville. Hit me up some time 904-228-1247.

16. adob0

adob0 New Member

^ fa sho fam. nah i mos def wouldn't say ballin'...more like ballin' on a budget haha. word, i hit you up on pm. we got to plan a family vacation where EVERYBODY goes out to vegas/cali.

blackanese: as far as the teg is concerned...i know man...rotas, sigh. haha, honestly it really doesn't bother me for some reason. one day i'll get some spoons or something.
    augdogg: thanks for the welcome! what else is needed to become a regular member here?

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  17. jeffreyma

jeffreyma New Member

sick ucf31, simply so clean

18. NewLife

NewLife New Member

That is a very rare colour combination (at least around here) looks great – love the D3S' :biggthumpup:

19. VipDout

VipDout Active Member

Whats up bro ! damn love to see the build and that my wheels are still on te boards and amazing pick up ! omg I am going to have to get me one too

with saddle !!!! wtf ! love it

20. taeng

taeng New Member

wow your car looks great with that saddle!