US Military and IT support. Also owner of VIP EMOT

Share This Page

VIP KING

New Member, from Somewhere in time.

VIP KING was last seen:
Jan 25, 2014
    1. VIP KING
      VIP KING
      Freddie, thanks for getting back. Darn about the JP exhaust. In any case, I have a question, do the covers include rear seats too? Do you think they would fit the UCF 20/21 seats with little to no adjustment?
      Now for the big question, after buying my ride, I am a bit on budget. Any chance of a trade for new parts and cash? This would help me and get some stuff off your hands too. I am very interested in the covers. I have brand new in the box (3) Defi 60mm (Red lume) gauges (Boost, water and oil temp) with a new in box controler too. I also have a brand new HKS DLI for a R34 Skyline /S13 Silvia/Nissan.
      Anything you can do to help would be great, this is my second time wanting to buy these off you actually. Not expecting it for free but I can't stand the cloth tan interior in my Celsior. LOL
      Let me know. thanks in advance.
    2. AutofashionFred
      AutofashionFred
      I dont have the exhaust but i do have the seat covers. I was asking 2000 but ill let them go for 1000. Let me know.

thanks,
      Freddie
    3. Huewii V
      Huewii V
      Hey bro im from AZ, is your car still for sale? Im interested here's my email..hughweevo@yahoo.com
  • About

US Military and IT support. Also owner of VIP EMOT
    How did you hear about us?:
    browsing the internet
    Year/Make/Model:
    95 Toyota UCF21 Celsior JP Wide body
    I'm old enough to know better, young enough to not care.

I enjoy all forms of automobile works. I enjoy film making, photography, guns, video games, out door activities like mountain biking, hiking, surfing, snowboarding and so on.

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    GT4OPWR
    Yahoo! Messenger:
    VIPKING

Signature