Followers 1

Share This Page

Slo N Lo Benzo

New Member, from SO CAL

Slo N Lo Benzo was last seen:
Apr 13, 2016
    1. Slo N Lo Benzo
      Slo N Lo Benzo
      True true no need to rush unless you got deep pockets. Hey I'm from Panama, came here as a kid too but waaay back, take it easy. Later.
    2. a.blanco0905
      a.blanco0905
      Oh yeah nd also I seen people take months & even years building their cars so I shouldnt b rushing like i'm on a timeline.
    3. a.blanco0905
      a.blanco0905
      Yeah, I'm thinking of doing the bodywork in the winter time & not painting a different color at all, because my paint is almost flawless plus doing white is predictable & my car color is different so I figured I'll just keep that color as is since there arent many modded diamond graphite Ms u kno? ...nd yeah I'm Dominican man, I came to the states when I was 11..
    4. Slo N Lo Benzo
      Slo N Lo Benzo
      Cool man, I try to do what makes sense so I pass that on too. Your ride will look good as is, I figure get everything hooked up that you already have and enjoy for a while then go all out with the bodywork and paint later in a few months. I don't remember but did you say you where Dominican. Later.
    5. a.blanco0905
      a.blanco0905
      Bro, thanks for the advice you gave me about painting next summer... it indirectly helped figure out some shyt, I'll let u kno exactly what it is on my thread in a couple of days...
  • About

How did you hear about us?:
    browsing the internet

Signature

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]